Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matters not, It just looks so real. 💥 Big fun for sure. I voted for it. It's really cool. I thought about a big monster. Too much for me.🤣. Big $$
It looks so real because it is a real dozer at a mine 😉

That makes it an RC? ?
Yup. Previous contests we had an RC controlled bridge cable inspection robot, and a couple rc controlled scholastic competition robots, so why not?

Yup. Previous contests we had an RC controlled bridge cable inspection robot, and a couple rc controlled scholastic competition robots, so why not?
OK you win. Very funny how this all works. So If I can get a pic of any remote vehicle , I can enter it?

OK you win. Very funny how this all works. So If I can get a pic of any remote vehicle , I can enter it?
I don't make the rules. I'm just not bothered by such a cool pic of an awesome RC vehicle.

@turbo27 just to clarify things, @Warby Actually operates that bulldozer via remote control, that makes it eligible. It's not just some random picture.

People need to lighten up, these contests are supposed to be fun, more about sharing than winning. It's not that serious, nobody is going to become rich or advance their career by winning. Personally I just enjoy seeing everybody's rigs. If you win that's just a bonus.

Last edited:
Next time I go on base I can photo a drone? It's RC. Really?
Yeah, I would not have a problem seeing that entered if you built it, fly it, or were part of that project in some way. I mean, I wouldn't vote for a photo someone took of an RC if I knew they just took a random photo of someone else's RC at a meet or something.
@turbo27 just to clarify things, @Warby Actually operates that bulldozer via remote control, that makes it eligible. It's not just some random picture.

People need to lighten up, these contests are supposed to be fun, more about sharing than winning. It's not that serious, nobody is going to become rich or advance their career by winning. Personally I just enjoy seeing everybody's rigs. If you win that's just a bonus.
What he said 👆

I give up. 🤷‍♂️ . You can have your rules, as
If you look you can see that I voted for @Warby , because it a great photo. I get that. Maybe I'm bummed that I did not do a tank photo, or Drone. . I will. . What are the requirements? Do I need to verify that I can operate the machine? How do I prove that I can? An RC is an RC.
Full rebuild. Well...... it started fully assembled, then not, then full again.
I love your Capra. I looked up Capra, a few months ago and it came out goats. So cool. 🤣

I can confirm it is. Its a 1:1 scale CAT D11T RC dozer. I should know, I was involved in building it.
Well meow, that makes it even more eligible in my mind 😅

Back