Revo Race Setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platgof

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am tryinmg to get my Revo setup for the track and have been reading the manual and it mentions a lot of adjustments that are necessay to race by lowering the vehicle. I want to get my vehicle ready for the track so I will not get totally blown away by the truggies.It mentions mounting the upper control arm in the lower holes to stiffen the ride. Anyone else doing this , and what other treicks can I use?

I run the rear in the lower and the front in the upper.Adjusting the roll center to this will add traction to the front wheels allowing the rear end to slide .It all depends on the track what set up.You will have to experiment.Go to Traxxas.com ,Pit Pass,and start with the general race setup sheet.

Out of the box the Platinum set up is great.

It is important to note if you are running the center diff and what is checked on the setup sheet.

I ran mine yesterday in the Sportsman Truggy Class and placed:heat 1-#1,heat 2-#2,heat 3-#3,A main -#2 finish. The truggy guys were complaining :(.

Monster truck heats placed #2,#1,#3 and was top qualifier on the pole for the main.I got crashed out and pulled a piviot ball out of the arm on lap 2.I fixed her back up and jumped back in to finish #5.

I wish I could run that good with the truggies!!!!!! Middle of the pack would be great!! I have added tires and am trying to get the handling sorted out, so I need to be patient, arrgh!

Back