Redemption For The Chargers!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have liked the San Diego Chargers for the longest time and finally this season they are Numero UNO in their league!!!

Do I have any other Charger fans? SPEAK UP!!!

Jon :cheers:

i remember when I was a kid i started following them for a little bit cuz I'm orginally from San D but I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I've never really been into sports very much. of course I'm a clevelander so you can understand my issues.... i'm still pissed about the '95 MLB strike.....

So I guess you are pissed about The last game... Chargers against the Browns....

San Diego..awhh yes..the chargers...not my team but i am an huge NFL fan. The Texans are my team...still fairly new to the league so I'm not expecting much from them for a few more seaons. As for the Chargers..Drew Brees is killing his opponets. He has resurrected his career. Man..how much fun it is when ur team is winning....come on TEXANS!!! ur killing me!!!!

Bad news for Charger fans, come Sunday they'll be adding another lose to their record as Manning and company are going to not only win against the chargers, but I'm willing to say Manning will easily break Marino's record. All that in home territory!

-Michael

Speaking of the Mannings, My favorite part of this season (I'm a huge NFL fan) is the fact that crybaby Eli; "Daddy I don't want to play for the Chargers, go talk to the coaches" ended up on a dud team while the team he snubbed is rockin'

Woodie, I wouldn't be to sure about making the Broadway Joe guarantee of a win. The boys in SD have no love for the Manning (should be Womanning) family.

GO CHARGERS!!

Mr T

Woodie....everybody loves teh underdog but this time we are stronger... I believe our Chargers will prevail.

I'm excited, the heck with Christmas...come one Sunday football! Either way it's going to be one heck of a game. I've said for a while now that the end of the colts season is going to be a hard one with them playing the Ravens, the Chargers, and then Denver - however if we can make it out alive in these last two games I think the Colts have a huge chance getting to the Super Bowl this year!

-Michael

I agree! I think that the game against the colts is going to be the hardest one this season. It will be one heck of a game. I am sure I will be hearing from all my friends and family betting me that they will lose. LOL Brees against Manning will be a great showdown!!!

Wager Woodie?.,.....Lol

I just enjoy all the friends and families littlelooks when I tell them my team is winning. I kept quiet through all their lame remarks and snide comments to me. I will enjoy it and let them know softly.

jon2 sorry man I HAVE to do this....

COLTS WON!!!

Ohh and Manning DID break the record, plus has another week to add to his record! :D

But really, that game was a tough ass game and I wish I could have watched all of it and not just the highlights shown on ESPN, but the woman said we had to go see the x-mas tree in NY. Good game, Go COLTS!!!!

-Michael

WoodiE said:
jon2 sorry man I HAVE to do this....
COLTS WON!!!
Ohh and Manning DID break the record, plus has another week to add to his record! :D
But really, that game was a tough ass game and I wish I could have watched all of it and not just the highlights shown on ESPN, but the woman said we had to go see the x-mas tree in NY. Good game, Go COLTS!!!!
-Michael
BASTARD!!!!

It was a great game but the Chargers are still in this game!!

I have to admit it was the best game In the chargers line up yet. Hope to see them again for the AFC playoff!

Woodie... :boxing:

LOL

Jon

sorry to say it, but its all about the RAIDERS! there year will come pretty soon. just watch.
savager

The Raiders had there run and blew there chance to win a super bowl now it's there turn to be at the bottom for a while. My Chargers showed they can hang with Manning and the Colts on the turf, plus they didn't have McCardell in that game which could have made a differance. They got the best Runningback and Tight End in the NFL and there both young so maybe they can be competitive for the years to come. Go Chargers!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

I believe we kicked the Chargers ass! :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARGERS!!CHARGERS!!CHARGERS!!

CHARGERS!!CHARGERS!!CHARGERS!!

We still have a chance if one of the teams lose and we get the wild card!!!