RCNT Winter Bash '04

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol - NA, he still doesn't have to like it.

You two are funny!

hehe nitro chill, I'm not trying to slack off your american track or that but will it have the same layout when the major events are held, for some reason i dont think so but you never know :)

you got any vids of peps racing on that track with that layout?

the layout never changes. I live 5 minutes from there and run that track every week for almost the past year. Usually, the jumps are actually a bit taller than what u see there. they were worn down a bit, because the MAXI WORLD CHALLENGE was ther a week before the event.

MAXI WORLD CHALLENGE is that not a boat race, soz but that dont mean nothing to me as i asked you got any vids of peps actually racing on it?

super motoRC driving well if your into spending more time in the air then thats your choice :) each to their own.

still havent explained why bigger jumps make the track more technical? height would matter a little but i think the layout of jumps would be more important.

man u americans are mad :D

Last edited:
Okay, I am just going to ignore the last statement and take a deep breath. You can see some more info on the track at www.boggycreekraceway.com

no i dont mean mad in a bad way dude :) chill smoke a doobie :D or something.

thx for the link, just checking it out, thats a better view of the track, the jumps do not look as large apart from the major one.

the world championships being held there na :D honest.

Last edited:
Back