Questions about my new LST2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul4238

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I ordered a brand new LST2 last nite. I got the .2mm head shim to run 30% fuel, what temp glow plug would you guys recommend for that fuel and motor combo? Also, what are some problem areas that i should look for when i start running it? Thanks.

Air leaks from the fuel filter. It takes while to get it running on first start up.

run a medium glowplug...
but it really depends on your wheater where you live...

be ready for non-starting

hot temps

not shifting

binding brakes

and just a few others... that is not bad most trucks have a few little problems when they are new and they just need to be adjusted and tampered with to run at its fullest... by all means i hope i am not giving the impression that this truck is bad... because it is most definately not. it is one of the best monster trucks out on the market.

have fun
and remember the word PATIENCE...

so i got it yesterday and broke it in today but for some reason it wouldn't shift. it will rev up and drive in first but as soon as it hits shift point the whole truck stops moving and just revs really high. I'm not sure whats wrong. any suggestions?

pull apart the two speed slipper and clean it, then readjust it to factory settings.

wow am i gonna have to pull the slipper apart every 2 tanks to clean it? thanks for the advice chuck ill do that this afternoon.

alot has to do with running so rich durring break-in.