Projected Specs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilBeQuick

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know the projected specs of the Monster GT? Links to pages with good pictures?

Until anyone can drive them side by side I wouldnt go as far as to say its not better than a TMaxx. After all, side by side performance is about the only way to tell. On paper all rides look kickass dont they?

I can't wait to see one of these badasses in action!

Of course T-Maxxes are better... that's because they only last through the end of the break-in before you have to hop them up with stronger and more durable components.

Hey Freedom... Seattle's too broad. Where d'ya really live? Greenwood? Ballard? South Park????

Yes, everyone, there's a South Park in Seattle.

Originally posted by wdavidhicks

Thats kickass....
cartman.gif

Last edited:
Originally posted by wdavidhicks

Hey Freedom... Seattle's too broad. Where d'ya really live? Greenwood? Ballard? South Park????

I just moved to Renton, I live by Maple Valley Highway.

I'm with freedom on his first post!!! hail tmaxx :bow:

you dont need to hop up a tmaxx if you just stop hitting stuff :marshall: i have yet to break mine after moths of off road running.

Of course T-Maxxes are better

Just out of curiousity...do you own anything other than a T-Maxx?

If not, then how can you even claim to have an unbaised opinion. I'll grant you the fact that the T-Maxx is a good truck. I might even go with saying it is a great truck...but the best? Out of the box? Not even.

I have both a Savage and a T-Maxx. I have had to dump quite a bit into the T to make it as bashworthy as my Savage. For speed, regearing and a better than stock engine...and viola...instant T-Maxx killer. For the record...I went with a better engine in both of my MTs...why? Because the stock TRAXXAS engines are crap. Talk about unreliable.

Now, before we get too far adrift, here...do me a favor and stop crapping on every thread in this section about how the T-Maxx is king. There is a T-Maxx section set aside for that. Let this, the AE MGT, section remain what it is...a section for the AE MGT. Thanks.

i also own 2 ntro tc3, an xterminator, a madforce, a savage, rc10 gt, and an electric tc3, and an origional rc10 buggy (mint condition). i am an ae person, i love the company to death, i am just disapointed and hurt by the MGT. sorry to crap on your party. i will hold my comments to myself. :no_commen :eek:pps: sorry for any hard feelings i caused. :hi:

Back