Project "Daily Driver" almost done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like mini's, and FMS has a nice platform. :thumbs-up:
These are my 1st and only 1/24 so far. I will say there isnt any negatives from me about them.
I really want to get the power wagon for a strictly crawling rig.
I have been window shopping for upgrades before even getting one. My wife would lose her mind! 😳😆

I really recommend getting extended rear arms for the power wagon. Makes it a lot more stable when climbing or descending. Because of the short wheelbase it always wanted to flip end over end in steep areas.
These are my 1st and only 1/24 so far. I will say there isnt any negatives from me about them.
I really want to get the power wagon for a strictly crawling rig.
I have been window shopping for upgrades before even getting one. My wife would lose her mind! 😳😆

20230425_160247.jpg

In trying to make project "daily driver" more scale looking, I moved the bottom suspension links outward to be centered on the frame rails.
Common aftermarket 1.1 4link lift kits don't have upper and lower triangulated links but a trailing are type of lower link.
It's rare that you'll see a fully triangulated setup on a 1.1 truck that's driven on the street (though they're out there).
I immediately liked how it looks and it performs perfectly!:)

20230501_212055.jpg