Carson dazzler project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstnd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello, definetely not done but here I'll post pictures during the project👍
Happy I got the engine out, couldn't figure out how to remove the aluminium necklace around the clutchbell, like in most nitro stadiumtrucks😂

This far atm:
1000013354.jpg

Hello, definetely not done but here I'll post pictures during the project👍
Happy I got the engine out, couldn't figure out how to remove the aluminium necklace around the clutchbell, like in most nitro stadiumtrucks😂

1000013354.jpg
1000013355.jpg
Cleaning the battery box. Everything is in dirt... all sticky and smells like old nitro fuel

Alright I think this was already it. The whole car is built of 100% phillips screws, of which 100% are stripped. It's like the previous owner drowned it in loctite, even though it's plastic. I might get away by leaving things how they are, because everything seems to be moving freely, but the worst part is that the engine has the same problem. All phillips, all stripped

Last edited:
Guess what? Both rear arms are broken. The right one is the worst: design is split up in 3 arms, of which 2 are broken. The right arm is all I've currently done. This is sad as I wanted it seriously as a basher. So I used a lot of zipties and (super?)glue, waiting for the right arm to dry up and we'll see🙂

I still believe I can make it a great basher, but it definetely won't look as clean and stock anymore

If you have access to a 3d printer you could print a set of arms out of nylon
Thanks, I don't own one yet but really thinking about it