PPR/Shen RC custom radio grips are back!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have no idea how many of PPR/Shen RC's custom grips I've bought over the years but I absolutely love them. He was forced to stop making them for a couple of years because during COVID 2020/2021 he was unable to buy the chemicals needed to make them. I received an email the other day saying he was making and selling his grips again. His PPR site has been taken down but you can still contact him and buy the new grips through his FB & Youtube pages for anyone thats interested. LINK

This is the picture of his latest stock. If you dont see anything you like keep an eye out because hes always doing new colors/designs.
39707_n.jpg

Much appreciated. I need something and found nothing. Welcome back.

Much appreciated. I need something and found nothing. Welcome back.
Thanks. I always pop back from time to time but when I'm not actively engaged in the hobby I tend to not come to the forums much, if at all. Right now, its all about my home server, Diablo 4, and Vintage Nintendo karuta and hanafuda card collecting.

I've purchased 6 .I just wish they made them about a 1/8-3/16" wider to fit the stock radio steering wheels exact.

I've purchased 6 .I just wish they made them about a 1/8-3/16" wider to fit the stock radio steering wheels exact.
The PPR grips are 18mm wide. The grip on my old Futaba 4PL is also exactly 18mm wide, the grip on my Airtronics MT4s is 19.5mm wide and my Flysky GT3b is only 17mm wide. These grips work on all of those radios just fine imo. Yes, its true that it would look a tad nicer on my MT4s if it was another 1.5mm wide but unless you're sitting there staring at it, no one would ever notice theres a sliver of silver showing behind the grip and the PPR grips feel sooo much better. 🤷‍♂️

Never thought about it, but the control wheels are pretty much a universal diameter?

Never thought about it, but the control wheels are pretty much a universal diameter?
Can you imagine the size of the xmaxx wheel? Or better yet the 28th scales? 🤣🤣 Same here and not thinking much about it.

Pretty much. There are a couple of oddballs out there but youd have to ask PPR what they are. He used to list it on his website when he had one.

Back