People still run nitro?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I need something a bit more interesting than plugging in a battery and turning a switch on.

Your doing it wrong. It's two switches, receiver and transmitter. :) lol

Sometimes I'm so spent after flipping that first switch that I can't seem to flip the second switch. Pesky micro-t...

I've still spent more years running nitro stuff than I have electrics at this point. Maybe if I got the tranny fixed in my Savage I'd be back into it but it takes so much work to get it out..........

Your doing it wrong. It's two switches, receiver and transmitter. :) lol

Sometimes I'm so spent after flipping that first switch that I can't seem to flip the second switch. Pesky micro-t...

We need a 'like' button here!! :D

So no one has looked at my join date / post count and thinks this thread is just a little funny?
Hellooooooo paging Woodie..... paging FastEddy..... ... Candyman..... robmob even??? LOL

LOL! That's the first thing I looked at! I was thinking "why on earth does this guy join a nitro RC forum if he's not into nitro?!" I saw your stats and got a good kick out of it. It's funny how flippin often this debate comes up though, and MAN do people get pissy about it. Run what you like. :)

HEhehehehe I was just trying to poke the bear. :whack: :p: