Greetings from Massanutten VA!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Been on Vaca this week at a resort I take my family to and just so happen my condo is right next to the most beautiful looking dirt field I could run in!!! But didn't bring my dang truck!!!! LoL wow I never thought I'd feel that way about dirt! Lol

IMG20240405175832.jpg

I been there a few years ago. Mountains are pretty relaxing. And quiet too.

I brung my rustler when it was still stock. That was 3 years ago. Idk why I brought it. Cause I never got it out and use it lol. I wasn't into RC too much at the time so that might be why.

I been there a few years ago. Mountains are pretty relaxing. And quiet too.

I brung my rustler when it was still stock. That was 3 years ago. Idk why I brought it. Cause I never got it out and use it lol. I wasn't into RC too much at the time so that might be why.
That's what I figured would happen with mine so I left it home and then got here and saw the field next to me with pretty much a track perfectly made by nature!!! 😂 😂 😂 Just my luck! Lol

9C73B304-4079-4DA7-900C-D1485E9DE10B.jpeg
B88F9428-D30C-4DFE-BAEB-47CA34EAE399.jpeg

We're planning a trip to Biloxi, MS in a few weeks, and now I need to decide which R/C (s) need to go along.

if you’ve never been

1A80F6EE-879A-4597-AA57-CF13DF457DB0.jpeg
DE296A92-3B89-40F5-BCBF-EEBF5BFD9D4C.jpeg

The fort is pretty cool too, and yes he has questions 😂

Last edited: