Official RCNT Treasure hunt!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per the treasure hunt rules, I don't see your name in the pic Zandor.......

RatzoRC said:
As per the treasure hunt rules, I don't see your name in the pic Zandor.......

damn zandor,how did you miss that?

ok, zandor gets his edit function disabled for a week.

ha!! he made you all look crazy!! lol.. ok pics of yo mama!! i would but mine is 300 miles away.. she was here this weekend!! to bad you guys waited so long to find a pizza box..

Zandor; Here is a photo of "your Momma"

Mvc-878s.jpg

Mr T

Let me know if this counts....if so I want to see nose hairs stuck to needle-nose pliers.

I think that counts,nobody said it had to be a person

DSC00009.gif

i want to see a picture of your girlfriend or wife's hottest girlfriend.

Last edited:
now thats gross!! lol i thought jets foot was bad!!

render2.jpg

I'm so good at cheating.

a real pic is still needed, I'm just having fun

This is gonna end up turning into the next "Babe" thread,not that I'm complaing though,keep em come corrado :hammer:

Got Nitro? said:
This is gonna end up turning into the next "Babe" thread,not that I'm complaing though,keep em come corrado :hammer:

Babe Threads are illegal my man

Got Nitro? said:

nope sorry. i was just playin around. i had to actually look for a girl that was covered. I'm sure you can find plenty of other sites to get your babe fix, i belive a bunch of guys pm'd eddy some good links, maybe he will forward them to you.

CorradoPsi said:
i belive a bunch of guys pm'd eddy some good links, maybe he will forward them to you.

Only one of them was a free site, and EVERYONE sent the same one LOL

H-U-N

FastEddy said:
Only one of them was a free site, and EVERYONE sent the same one LOL

H-U-N

LOL that's pretty bad.

come on i know you married guys at least have some pics. married women have only a couple really good friends. you guys know which one is hot as well. 4th of july bbq pics, christmas/thanksgiving time, oh i know, birthday pics laying around.

so do i win if no on has a pic of thier honeys friend?

arawak420 said:
come on i know you married guys at least have some pics. married women have only a couple really good friends. you guys know which one is hot as well. 4th of july bbq pics, christmas/thanksgiving time, oh i know, birthday pics laying around.

so do i win if no on has a pic of thier honeys friend?

Photos of the wifes hot friends are easy....photos of the wifes hot freinds holding a little sign that says "Mr T" is something else.

Mr T

so take a picture OF a picture of them with your name on a peice of paper beside it..

Back