Official RCNT Treasure hunt!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Official RCNT Scavenger hunt!!

Ok the objective is to have the most points by the end of the period, which will be a 2 months at a time.
This is simply a scavenger hunt like normal but you must take pics of the items with your name written down somewhere in the pic, (your forum name) preferably next to the item on a piece of paper.

So, lets say I want a plaid shirt. Search all over your house for one, put your name on a piece of paper, take a pic of the shirt with the paper and name, upload it, post it and you get a point. The person to get an item chooses the next item.

Rules
You can not post a pic of the item you requested.
Nothing too hard, example: a purple and green polka dotted 92 Honda Civic.
Must have your name from these forums.
Only one winner per item. First person to post it, even if the timestamp is the same.
No photochopping, chopping = disqualified. Exception, to point something out, like circling.
Pictures must be clear enough to be able to tell what the items are and no larger than 640x480 Lastly, if an item is determined to be too tough we will wait 3 days if no one gets it, the person gets to pick something else.

Game 1 is over October 1st.

To upload pics here are a few resources. I'd prefer thumbnails but if that's all you can get, as long as they link to a bigger pic that's fine.
www.glowfoto.com
www.imagecabin.com
http://imageshack.us
www.paintedover.com
www.photobucket.com

maby one of the mods can keep point score..
the points dont matter really just something to stir up the forum.. seems a bit dead lately

doesn't have to be rc related ( i stole this idea off another forum i frequent lol)

ill start it out..

a shreaded rc body.. (used and abused)

arawak420 1
beason 1
jetmechg550 1
aj200415 2
ncnitro 1
robmob 1
loser 2

Last edited:
DSC00033.jpg

great but you now have to pick the next thing

ok then. how about a retro wristband. any color.

haha ya like those staples holden that joker together? my favorite body even more favorite than my $70 hummer color change spaz stix body.

wrist band?? like off a watch, or what??

aj200415 said:
wrist band?? like off a watch, or what??

Try that,but i think its more aimed towards bracelets.

d.gif

I just took the pic and forgot to put my name in it.

a traffic cone. :D

FastEddy said:
Great!
Now I'm going to have to carry my camera with me everywhere.
Don't you do that anyway? I try to. Gotta catch things at those most opportune moments!aka the park ... lots of sunbathers around these days!

like the ones ball players wear. i should have specified "sweat wristband"

so vb's didnt count?? ok guys need a "sweat" wrist band.. lik 80s workout with spandex jumpsuit style

yea it was popular at the other forum but more people have to partispate.. I'm stuck at work or i would post a pick of a wristband,..

cool getting a camera phone today :)

Also we should keep a list of who has points maybe in your first post to try and help keep track?? :)

did you see the a last line??

arawak420 1

noone has come up with a wristband yet

well i guess its starting slowly.. maby it will build.. here is the wristband
476d2df6.gif

cmon guys lets get this rolling..

i wanna see a bare foot.. no socks or shoes.. just a foot.. can be someone elses foot.. but it (and all pics) must have your rcnt forum name somewere in the pic..

I would like to see a blown piston or connecting rod, preferably RC but 1:1 will work

dude this sucks,i have my camera,,but no card for the pics,this sucks.

Back