nother revo mod, tekno boxes and 250cc tank.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what does foc what do you mean no reverse = optidrive still would it be possible to put the optidrive unit some on the outside or in side the rx box??

If you do the forward only conversion (foc), there is no reason to keep the optidrive unit since it's purpose is to keep from being thrown into reverse while going forward. No reverse = No optidrive

i did not plan on doing the foc inless i benifit from do you half to get red of the reverce if you do this mod????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i did not plan on doing the foc inless i benifit from do you half to get red of the reverce if you do this mod????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What are you saying?

If you want your question answered you are going to have to make an attempt at asking the question in a coherent manner.

Rob i got this one.

He :censored: do you know what FOC is? Forward Only Conversion! DUH. You have to take out the reverse to make it forward only.

Bryson

How was the installation of the RX box and battery box? I want to put one on my 3.3 . They look better than the crap stocker.

well i no that there is no reason for having optidrive if you do the foc mod but i just wanted to know if you half to do the foc mod if you do the tekno rx box conversion

well i no that there is no reason for having optidrive if you do the foc mod but i just wanted to know if you half to do the foc mod if you do the tekno rx box conversion

I do not see whay you would have to but in all honesty, the reverse is really cumbersome since most drivers would rather go pick it up or turn it around and over. For new RC'ers the reverse can help out a lot.

How was the installation of the RX box and battery box? I want to put one on my 3.3 . They look better than the crap stocker.

it was nothing man, you ether already have the screws you need, or the kit comes with it. it comes with all the parts to change the tank to whatever as well. or you can use the stocker.

tekno parts are top notch, i broke a hardend hollowed pillow ball off in the exended arm. didnt break the arm, they sent me a new one free.