NitroRCX gone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tudordewolf

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The website is still up but it doesn't let you submit an order, and they don't answer their email or phone...

Odd because they've been in business for a long time and disappointing because they had a lot of parts still in stock for discontinued models.

oh man that would really suck, I had messaged them 3 weeks ago asking about when they were going to get RTR's back in stock and no answer either.

It's been many years since I've bought from them but have noticed their variety of options slowly decline over the years. Makes me wonder if some of the OEM's they distributed for have suspended operations over COVID and never resumed?

Was wondering about that. Most of their kits have been out of stock for quite a while. RC Hobbies Outlet carries a good selection of HSP Nitro and Electric kits. They have a good parts inventory as well. I have ordered several trucks from them over the years, great customer service. They are located in Canada so shipping is kind of pricey, that’s the only drawback.

Back