Need mount to use for mill--pic

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he was saying that its normal to switch the carb around. And that it will look normal when its mounted in the buggy.

awhhhhh..ok...guess it wont look to bad having the idle screw facing toward the front of the buggy.

if you look closely the carb on the original motor is "reversed" all the carbs are the same its just a matter of how you mount it..

PS if those mounts don't work out for you, Fioroni makes motor mounts that will fit that engine. The screw holes are close to the edge and they don't curve in. They're shorter then the Storm RTR mounts, so the RTR flywheel may be too big and rub the chassis. This will probably be true of most standard mounts.

I got a set on my buggy and they're very nice looking and well made just as any Fioroni part.

Just for your info Lessen. I used a thin piece of aluminum to shim it higher on my Bro's Storm. Just drill for the holes and you are set. Ofna has them in the PCR kit. A rectangular black shim. Hope you get it done!

cbreaker said:
PS if those mounts don't work out for you, Fioroni makes motor mounts that will fit that engine. The screw holes are close to the edge and they don't curve in. They're shorter then the Storm RTR mounts, so the RTR flywheel may be too big and rub the chassis. This will probably be true of most standard mounts.

I got a set on my buggy and they're very nice looking and well made just as any Fioroni part.

right these here...

http://www.gsracing.com/web/page.asp?pgs=product&catid=31&id=87

I have some headed my way. They are only 1mm shorter than the stock ones.......still think the stock flywheel may rub the chassis with these mounts.

Back