My Hydroplane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zachary

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
First time out on the lake with it and the thing went fast. I played with it for about 3 tanks until i messed up. The wind started to pick up and i didn't really think anything of it, turned full bore and i fliped the thing over and over about 3 times and just lost my new boat. Talk about a bad day at the lake. Oh well i got it for a hundred so not a huge lose. time to build another. who makes .67 nitro inboard engines now?

oh man...thats a drag....were you able to recover any part of it at all????

Ouch...any attempts to salvage the boat or is it at the bottom of a very deep lake?

about 25 feet deep.. tried fishing it out but no such luck. right now I'm in the processes of building another one but need a new engine and i dont know who makes .67 marine engines now. would it be possible to convert a airplane engine?

No it wouldn't. Each one is built for what it does. You don't need the exact same displacement, so just search the marine sites for one. You can either get water cooled inboard, or outboard.
You might want to 'fish' some more. Lots of valuable parts on board. Pack your next one with styrofoam.

i feel bad for you. 100 bucks is alot to me.

can you put a mini helicoptor motor with a small airplaine propeller on it into a small airplaine?

Back