My first on road rc.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee i have several guys down here in my area that speak highly of you. Look forward to maybe meeting you one day. Maybe you can come down to roberta and get some track time in with us once we get our timing system up and running. At the track we built at CMJ hobbies.

Is your new track going to be an on-road or off-road track?

Lee

th_IMG_1571_zps75542e7a.gif

Posted for Zdragon71

WOW, That thing launches pretty hard for stock!! Do they offer a 2 speed for them?

NICE!!!! I've always wanted a 1/8th on road.. how do you like it now that you have had it a while?

Lee its an off road track at CMJ.

---------- Post added at 5:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:20 PM ----------

Tmaxxfreak that is a two speed with all stock gearing for now. It shifts into second really quick and under full throttle you can't really tell when it shifts but it does.

---------- Post added at 5:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:21 PM ----------

Sur3fir3 that video is actually the first time I've got to run it since breakin and I'm loving it so far. Got new spurs for it a 48/44 combo which should give it a couple more mph. I got 52.1mph out of it today using my garmin hand held gps. I'm pretty happy with the way it launches. It goes to the right just a tad at launch but fairly easy to keep straight after that. Temps stayed around 230-240 after a little tuning today and it was 90 degrees and humid out.

---------- Post added at 5:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:25 PM ----------

Also thanks snookman for posting the vid for me!

Lee its an off road track at CMJ.

---------- Post added at 5:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:20 PM ----------

Tmaxxfreak that is a two speed with all stock gearing for now. It shifts into second really quick and under full throttle you can't really tell when it shifts but it does.

---------- Post added at 5:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:21 PM ----------

Sur3fir3 that video is actually the first time I've got to run it since breakin and I'm loving it so far. Got new spurs for it a 48/44 combo which should give it a couple more mph. I got 52.1mph out of it today using my garmin hand held gps. I'm pretty happy with the way it launches. It goes to the right just a tad at launch but fairly easy to keep straight after that. Temps stayed around 230-240 after a little tuning today and it was 90 degrees and humid out.

---------- Post added at 5:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:25 PM ----------

Also thanks snookman for posting the vid for me!

Let me know when the track is up and running and I will come try it out. I have a nitro Truggy and an Ebuggy that I can run.

Lee

Will do Lee, i will pet you know when our next run day is. Soon hopefully if the rain will give us a break.

Screened the windows in body and added some crazy graphics to the sides. Was really bored yesterday and stuck at the house.
matesasa.jpg
ge6yqe5u.jpg
pyba7u9a.jpg

Personally I wouldnt have cut all the windows out just because when you flip it its not going to support the impact and could break parts inside the lid.

Well i had two pretty bad crashes today one involving a pole and broke a couple fins on cooling head. A other cartwheeled about 30 ft. Nothing else broken and body held up great. I believe the screen and amount of shoe goo inside body actually helped reinforce where i cut out. Got a spare cooling head in drawer and gonna cut and clean up this one also. Temps remained 230-235 even after damage. Racing around a parking lot with on road cars is way fun! I had a blast with it today.

My new fully modded LRP ZR.30X competition engine will be here this week. Got my new sweeps racing 45 shore slicks on it and 120k diff oil in front and rear. New rear pinion on the way as well. Anxious to see how this engine is gonna do now.

Back