My first 1:1 car pics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jetmechG550 said:
Just an FYI, Dinan Cold Air Intake on 2.5L BMW will get ya 12HP. So it's possible he got 10 but it may be at a high rpm.

Oh yeah, you may want to take that speaker box out for some room in case you like the larger ladies.
LOL, even if I do take them out there still is not even close to enough room for a lager lady lol. I'll just drive really fast to get home!

My first car was an 86 Ford Taurus! I paid a total of $400 for it and it lasted me about 6 months before it caught fire and the tranny blew up LOL!!! Now I've got another 1990 TSI. I got rid of the other POS TSI and found a very nice one for $200!!! It has a bad tranny but it runs strong and the turbo is brand new! I'm going to work on it tonight and hopefully it will be on the road this weekend.

AC48 said:
Man Fasteddy, I find that quite amazing to get laid in that car, even in a trailer park!

I believe it. If I can get laid in my Trans Am, then anyone can in any car!

update of my 1:1. Blang Blang!

glam7.jpg

Installed a stereo system with a couple 12's. Installed Hondata Intake Manifold gasket. Greddy Oil filter sandwich and pressure guage. I just need my cams and valve springs then it is dyno tune time. I am picking up a used motor to destroke and turbo charge. Oh no, here I go!

Last edited:
Nobody want to see a pic of an 84 Nissan Pulsar. That was my first car. Top speed 94 MPH downhill! Nice ride AC48. Shouldn't have much trouble getting the ladies to go for a ride in that. LOL!

heres my first ride....my first addiction i spose too. lol :)

Back