My first 1:1 car pics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, my buddy in school has a VR-4, and hes only gotten 10 charges againts him so far!

Hope insurance wont kill me with my '67 mustang! It wont be drivable untill i'm well past 17...

epnds on the company, when i turned 16 i was insured on my moms car (70 chevelle) and my truck (71 K5 with a big block) and it wasn't any worse then my buddy on his little S10 pickup.

my first ride was the same old shoes my dad used to walk up hill boths ways to and from school in the snow. :\

-Michael

IMy first car was a 1985 Trans Am, just like this one:

000083-200403-000004big.jpg

Mine was a 1969 Ford LTD 4 Door
It was in just about the same condition as this one.
I paid 175.00 for it. At that time it was a fortune.

1969%20F23.jpg

My grandfather's first car cost 2 cents. It was a 1918 model T ford. He is against all technology and still claims to this day that he would have that car over anything now-a-days.... lol

Lol... Nice car eddy... I think I'm going to be driving my dads VW Passat :D I love it. It takes the corners so well and it looks so fun to drive. Hopefully i can drive when I'm 16..

I'll bet you my car will take the corners faster than the Passat! :hammer: LoL, a Passat isn't a bad first car at all. Nice car Ed lol.

Can you believe I actually got laid in that car.
I had to cruse the trailer parks to do it but never the less....

I wish I has a sporty little 2 door like AC48 when I was that adge.

.21Rc10GT said:
My grandfather's first car cost 2 cents. It was a 1918 model T ford. He is against all technology and still claims to this day that he would have that car over anything now-a-days.... lol
I would take that car over any other car today also.. That thing would be worth a grip today! Yeah Id rod it out, but itd still be worth alot..Plus old cars are classy, and have style.. I'm Old skool though, so its just me..

Very nice 1st ride!! Mine was a 82 DIEsel Rabbit 4 on the floor!! LOL

just an fyi, when buying replacement engine parts like gaskets, hoses, and belts. visit your dodge dealer and get stealth parts, they are usually about 30% cheaper than the identical mitsubishi part. some other parts may be interchangable as well, but i know for a fact the engine stuff is. a buddy of mine stuffed a VR-4 drivetrain in a hyundai elantra, and needed an engine gasket set. it saved him over $200.

my 1st car was a 95 grandam, than a 91 mazda pickup(lowerd it 5" was gonna airbag but my dad sold it) than an 2002 lancer, than a 74 Pontiac Ventura with a 400ci in it....now i drive a 99 silverado.

hate to rain on ur parade but a CAI isn't gonna add 10hp. maybe on a 6.0 duramax turbo diesel engine maybe...but not on naything less than that.

that car is beautiful and id love to own one. u can find them for a decent price to.
5spds > auto

its fun to drive a big ass silverado z71 4x4 with a 5spd...got itnake/exhaust on it...its LOUD, and easy as poop to scratch the tires gion into 3rd. but i bought it for mudding...not speed haha

and 4u2nv I'm lookin for a old car to "rat rod" lol....those are so cool, was gonna paint my 91 mazda primer black with smooth wheels on it. my friends uncle said he has a 52 chevy pickup in his 'junkyard' but he live sin kentucky and I'm in illinois

its nice........for a car. seriously that is a pretty sweet car i just a truck guy myself. got a 2001 gmc sierra 3/4 ton with the duramax diesel. 310hp and 530 ft.lbs of torque

You're right a CAI probably didn't add 10 hp but idk, maybe 5 or so. Either way my car is quite fast and it handles awesome! I can get Dodge parts much cheaper anyways cause my friends dad works at a Dodge dealership. Thanks for the tip though.

Man Fasteddy, I find that quite amazing to get laid in that car, even in a trailer park!

hard to beleive gettin laid in an LTD?!?!?!? Cops did it all the time....
4U2NV how old school can U be at 25/26 ??? :jk:
and I'd have to come up and give a thumpin if you took a nice T and rodded it....a junker O.K. but in good condition what a shame.......I have a 1950 MGtd and I would cry if someone rodded it out.....those classic cars will get you the long term ass vs. the quick lay in a hot rod........

Rook said:
hate to rain on ur parade but a CAI isn't gonna add 10hp. maybe on a 6.0 duramax turbo diesel engine maybe...but not on naything less than that.
Just an FYI, Dinan Cold Air Intake on 2.5L BMW will get ya 12HP. So it's possible he got 10 but it may be at a high rpm.

Oh yeah, you may want to take that speaker box out for some room in case you like the larger ladies.

Back