My Bergonzoni R1 Buggy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenskeeper

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So here begins a new journey of mine. Sometimes things line up just right and we get just what we want! I have always been guilty of wanting something completely BAD TO THE BONE, that no one else will likely get. Like my super rad Bower 610 Incubator from the 1940's, or the Pocket watch my grandfather gave me.<br />
71890_leahy_3.jpg
<br />
Here it is, The Bergonzoni R1 PRO Racing Buggy!!!!!<br />
90180_R1_Nitro_004.jpg
<br />
And here is mine:<br />
photobucket-1310-1336330959125.gif
<br />
Needs a tear down n rebuild, motor mount, ESC, motor,and giant Lipo! Body, and some new rubbers! Servos are in it, not to sure if they work.<br />
Other than that this is a One Bad ACE Buggy!<br />
This will be a build I will really enjoy. And i even located the Part list and the supplier! Here is a link if ya want to check them out. You will have to change the Language to English!
Just a bit ago I found this TADA!!!! L@@K WHAT I FOUND! THE Bergonzoni R1 Manual!
As I get money it will get converted to electric! NOT :)

Peace,
Story

Last edited:
Decided against the E conversion! Just got a call from the Hobbytown, My O.S. 21XZ-B Speed ABC w/21J2(B) Carb is in..... to bad the new motor mounts are still in Germany. I guess I'm going to be collecting for a bit! Why did i order the power plant first? Because it looked to cool not too! <br />
osmg2051bs01l.jpg

Peace,
Story

You went all out on that mill. Kudos.

Pics will be coming soon. Hopefully the Sandy at Graupner USA can get my parts as fast as this motor came! Took the LHS 2 buisness days to get it!
The Parts Needed list:
Motor mounts
Centrifugal clutch
Extra A-arms
Front shock mount
Rear shock mount
Stabilizer front 2.2 mm
Shocks complete front
Shocks complete Rear

I'm sure there is more! I'm sure I just burnt the budget on the motor too! OOPS :)

Sadly I made a big mistake. The buggy I have is an older Bergonzoni Blast, not the r1 as I thought. Not sure where this will go, but I do have a Sweet motor if I want to get a different buggy. :( doh!

Peace,
Story

Back