music tastes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like hanson,Nsync,and the backstreet boys

i like hanson,Nsync,and the backstreet boys

I liked Nsync's underground stuff they did with cannibal corpse and morbid angel back in 93, I think it was the C*mming on your christmas tree tour but I am not certian.

i like POD for the fact that they are a Christian rock band that can tear it up as well as any other band out there without having to be lude in any way.

POD is a great band. Have you ever heard of CR33? They were a local group that sounded a lot like system but had Christian lyrics.

I listen to pretty much everything. Goo Goo Dolls have to be close to the top as well as Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Good Charlotte, Relient K, Train, Anberlin, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Blink-182, Counting Crows, Creed, CCR, Eminem, Garth Brooks, Incubus, Josh Kelley, The Kinks, Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Oasis, Pillar, Police, Rush, Simple Plan, Smashing Pumpkins, Staind, Switchfoot, Three Days Grace, Van Halen, the Who, Three Doors Down, and lately I've had the hip hop station on a lot more. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot too.

I'm not much into any newer bands really but i really like My Chemical Romance....the have some of the old pumpkins style to them but with some more kick ass bite...

slipknot, Korn, slipknot, Korn, slipknot..and other stuff.
going to see korn in may, sooo pumped!

Disturbed and various other hard rock bands, plus some oldies like Led Zep and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I like a lot of different kinds of music. Mainly metal, hard rock, industrial, punk, anything with an edge. I love Black Label Society,probably my current favorite, Zack Wylde is one of the baddest ass guitar players ever! I like classic rock, old school metal, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Ozzy, Kiss, Iron Maiden is one of my all time favorites. I also like stuff like Sublime, Pennywise, Suicidal Tendencies, Bad Religion, Murphy's Law, Fear, I could go on and on. I like country too, but new country, not that old whiny country. About the only music I really hate is rap, like I always say, you can't spell crap without rap! :D

+10 on Zack.. BLS RULES baby

Wow there are soooo many bands I listen to. Everything from speed metal/thrash to Christan rock to some country. No matter what I listen to I always go back to the bands I listened to when I was younger. Thats always the best music, right?
The band I listen to the most?
"You wanted the best, and you got the best.......KISS!!!!"

Others I didnt see mentioned....or I didnt look enough
Dokken
Flyleaf
TobyMac
Velvet Revolver
Foriegner
The Cars
I was not into grunge at ALL, I think it was Don Dokken that said the reason the old gutiar solo went out of style is because they didnt know how to play one!

flyleaf is good! that chick has some bad ass vocals!