Music...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monkey, I'm not much younger than you....Emo is short for Emotional but when it was still an underground thing it was for raw emotion not this more recent froo froo stuff......I do like some of the whiney stuff too but more like Ataxia.....not blind melon or whatever the radio is considering Emo today....every genre changes w/ the times til it evolves into the new poop.....Funny but it seems anything remotely unique or interesting gets whored out as soon as it goes mainstream......

tweak what did you download?

Joey, I've dated plenty of girls that look just like the collage you posted...ahhhh the good ol days...when a purple haired chick was unique.....and it was a shock to see a tongue peircing......I feel robbed sometimes now when it doesn't get tthe shocked look it used to.....can any of you remember seeing that in 1989????
I had people start trying to get me to go to the emergency room cause something was stuck through my tongue....

I remember having to have my dad explaine to me what a "Fem" was when he called the neighbor kid it cuz he had a earing..lol.. Now Earings are common and basically if theres skin, there can be a earing in it.

I guess I dont have a problem with Emo the music, but when a person describes themselves as "Emo", I wanna punch them. I guess that goes for anyone who classifies themselves, but lately everyone says there Emo.

I downloaded Fuzagi. Said i would lol. i download everything from the "13 songs" album witch ironicly actually contains 14 songs. I also downloaded "Glue Man", "The Kill", And "Long Division' among about ten others. I actually like them.

Thank you for turning me on to some new music man. I really do enjoy all kinds of music and this is some good stuff.

alright then, look for these bands....
7 seconds
Social Distortion
Sonic Youth
A perfect Circle
Breakdown
Swiz
the Clash (yes you know them)
Descendents
ALL
Drunk Injuns
Gorilla Bicuits
Burn
and if you just want some of the hardest acid jazz hardcore sounding poop go for Iceburn.....it's like listening to the bird (Parker) if he played hardcore.......

Iceburn is on revelation records...that company does more hard music......that SST records just has good all around stuff.....I like Firehose (not Firehouse)....and Dinosaur Jr.

Well seeings how were talkin metal dont know how many of you guys r even going to care but Queensryche puts out Operation Mindcrime 2 In march of next year.

powder_king said:
Well seeings how were talkin metal dont know how many of you guys r even going to care but Queensryche puts out Operation Mindcrime 2 In march of next year.

Ill be looking forward to that,what's a couple good slayer albums,the only one I've heard is seasons in the abyss,THE CLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!
best album....

didn't queensryche do that awful big hair ballot crap??? yeah they did, "I don't beleive in love"
if you want metal get Testament Demonic album.....Heavy stuff....

I got MP3s of my brothers band Sinister id if any one wants to give it a listen PM your E-mail...I'll send em in the morning....it's heavy screaming heavy metal stuff......very angry and might make you kill someone...

death metal for life :D

1.dimmu borgir
2.cradle of filth
3.coal chamber
4.iron maiden
5.Slayer
6.KoRn

and the rest is pretty much up for grabs

EDIT: oops can't forget lamb of god

Last edited:
wow do I feel out of place...lol..

1. Harry Connick Jr.
2. 2pac
3. Gavin Degraw
4. Ray Charles
5. Johnny Cash
6. Dr.Dre

Johnny Cash between Ray Charels and Dr. Dre... WtF.

I tell you, I like 4u's list, except for Tupac. Tupac? Guy always struck me as a punk poser, but that's just my opinion. Harry Conick is solid, though.

well, I like the man in black and ray charles.....
Johnny cash was the first celebrity that I felt bad when I heard he died...I have no idea why but something felt wrong.....

Back