marcoze are you hiding?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I see you have a brick, Why havn't you came out of the closet? I'm very proud of my rock.:banana:

Yes, as am I... although, it's not a rock just yet....

Well, my RC10 is a rock :D LOL

It handles nice though. Damn hard to break.. Took me a week without the body to break my bulkhead, now I've got a reason to mount my RPM one :D

(Yes I did it just for that purpose) Dang the little bugger has everyone around here suprized :)

LOL, well, i have one, but i am not proud of it.

Maybe it is because the pullstart is poop, and the motor is poop, and it is a bitch to tune.

i at one time wanted one but the fine folks around here promptly biatch slapped me till i came around. lol:trout:

Originally posted by Tux
i at one time wanted one but the fine folks around here promptly biatch slapped me till i came around. lol:trout:

There's no Biatch slap smiley... come to the darkside and drive a brick...

So what if they handle like a stick of butter on a frying pan... :D

Thats only because of the massive power of the TRX 2.5. And yes I'm proud of my Brick. The stock tires are poop though. How long did they last for you KMN? Mine lasted one week.
Now I got my new Mashers to beat the poop outta some T-Maxxes down at the track.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

i am still deciding my next r/c and the brick is one of the choices

get the RC10GT, you will be MUCH more happy.

ahh be a minorty and get a kick ass ST

marcose, want an aluminum upperchassie and rear big bores for a good price?

i dont want a rc10 i have the losi as a race truck, i just am lookin for a play thing basher

Mayhem, for the rusty? I got all of that. Just not on the car. an Aluminium rear shock tower also. 8(

I'm sad for investing any sort of money into that Truck.