Legacy Brick on the move

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahr43

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got a very interesting letter in the mail yesterday. My brick is travelling from Albuquerque, NM to Lincoln, NE. Years ago, on a 2010 birding trip, spent a full Saturday perusing the Unser Racing Museum in Albuquerque. At the end of the day bought a print and paid to have an "AHR43 Racing, Houston. Texas" brick placed on the walkway. Well, seems Speedway Motors in Lincoln, Nebraska bought the entire museum and is transferring the contents AND all the walkway bricks to their museum in Lincoln. Anyway, their letter informs me my brick will be reset on the walkway entrance to their museum.

Now my legacy brick is back home waiting to welcome me back. How cool is that? (BTW-also have a legacy brick at the Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum in Ocala, FL.)

Cheers, mates. 'AC'

Interesting. Passed by the Don Garlits museum a few times. On my list of places to go.

Got a very interesting letter in the mail yesterday. My brick is travelling from Albuquerque, NM to Lincoln, NE. Years ago, on a 2010 birding trip, spent a full Saturday perusing the Unser Racing Museum in Albuquerque. At the end of the day bought a print and paid to have an "AHR43 Racing, Houston. Texas" brick placed on the walkway. Well, seems Speedway Motors in Lincoln, Nebraska bought the entire museum and is transferring the contents AND all the walkway bricks to their museum in Lincoln. Anyway, their letter informs me my brick will be reset on the walkway entrance to their museum.

Now my legacy brick is back home waiting to welcome me back. How cool is that? (BTW-also have a legacy brick at the Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum in Ocala, FL.)

Cheers, mates. 'AC'
That's pretty cool!!

Back