Luke Number 2s 3D printed RC pre runner build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i honestly have no idea what that is, but my family used to have about ten of those ender 3s. not horrible first printers.
thats a 3d scanner
its to be able to take things in the real world and that thing rotates and the tri pod thing scans it and makes a cad model of it.

thats a 3d scanner
its to be able to take things in the real world and that thing rotates and the tri pod thing scans it and makes a cad model of it.
I’m thinking about ordering one and it’s WiFi and Bluetooth

the printer or the scanner?
Already have a printer

IMG_0490.jpeg

gotcha

thats the one that we have at school we have 2 of those we have 2 bambu labs and 1 creality3d mill
How’s the 3D mill??

Hmmm I looked it up crap never seen that before.
yeah it prints at a 45 degree angle and has a conveyor belt. i could print all of the parts for this truck in one go on it its just that it might fail multiple times before i get it right

sandyland is a cheap sorta-kinda-hobby-grade thing, honestly dont know why i have it. and, 8 days is more than A WHOLE WEEK!
lol 😂

That 3d scanner will be absolutely useless to you unless you learn some 3d modeling software.
Well something I’ll have to learn huh 🤔

Well something I’ll have to learn huh 🤔
Yeah, and modeling with surfaces is not very easy to learn. There are youtube creators that teach various software like Blender. You can download Blender for free, and watch a guy by the name of Blender Guru on youtube to learn it.

A 3d scanner won't be of much use unless you are wanting to scan and print things like figurines, or anything with organic type surfaces, like trees, rocks, stuff like that.

Yeah, and modeling with surfaces is not very easy to learn. There are youtube creators that teach various software like Blender. You can download Blender for free, and watch a guy by the name of Blender Guru on youtube to learn it.

A 3d scanner won't be of much use unless you are wanting to scan and print things like figurines, or anything with organic type surfaces, like trees, rocks, stuff like that.
or, rc parts to go ahead and cnc them out of aluminum
sandyland is a cheap sorta-kinda-hobby-grade thing, honestly dont know why i have it. and, 8 days is more than A WHOLE WEEK!
can i see some pics of it?
holy crap lol i have one!

Last edited:
Back