Luke Number 2s 3D printed RC pre runner build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of the prints failed over night
I tried to print all of the rear axle parts at once and this is all that survived
image.jpg

you printing in PLA?
I use PETG, should be much more bash-worthy.
I’m not sure. I think we are only able to print in pla because it’s all we use
If this breaks too easy, I’ll replace the parts with pla and have it as a shelf queen then send my files and everything to pcbway to have it printed out of petg

Me, teach you?
Yea!! I never used this printer yet it’s nothing fancy just something to start and try out see if I like it. If I like it maybe get better one.

Yea!! I never used this printer yet it’s nothing fancy just something to start and try out see if I like it. If I like it maybe get better one.
what you got? i like to call myself "a dude who 3D prints, and lets my dad tell me what to do. so i shoud be fine."

what you got? i like to call myself "a dude who 3D prints, and lets my dad tell me what to do. so i shoud be fine."
lol
what printer u got? I also think i might be getting one for christmas!

Creality Endur-3 v2
Are these good??

Attachments

• IMG_0489.png
    IMG_0489.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back