Luke Number 2s 3D printed RC pre runner build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm questioning where your from now.
The pictures you post.look more like Tennessee rather than France. I would think that there isn't a lot of Traxxas parts support over there too. More like Xray and Schumacher and Yokomo stuff.

The parts are hot off the press. I have all of the 3d printed rear axle parts. ill post pics here in a lil bit. still need to figure out a drive shaft and all that other stuff. i still need to get bearings and stuff too.

The parts are hot off the press. I have all of the 3d printed rear axle parts. ill post pics here in a lil bit. still need to figure out a drive shaft and all that other stuff. i still need to get bearings and stuff too.
the drive shaft is the ossum drivehaft MK1 on wherever you got the rear axle. i need screws, remote/recever, and bearings for mine, then its done.

the drive shaft is the ossum drivehaft MK1 on wherever you got the rear axle. i need screws, remote/recever, and bearings for mine, then its done.
we need pics!
i downloaded the axle from the file download thingy for the rear suspension

My diff casing just broke in my pocket
image.jpg

you needed a new plan. looks like you found it.
I still don’t know what you mean lmao
I have to wait till Monday to get the parts I’m printing as we never have school on Fridays. I have a wrestling meet tomorrow though

Everything is printed! I’ll assemble it tonight!
Just waiting on bearings for the rear axle because they are no we’re to be found in the internet. All I can find is ones with the first 2 numbers flipped with one another.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back