Losi Comp Crawler "Bad Reviews"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to be a supporting member to see the for sale ads, like here you must have enough posts and be a member long enough.

Smaxxin, there are NO restrictions to view, or even buy here at RCNT. The only restrictions are to sell, and those are 90 days as a member, and 100 posts. ANYONE can sell here after the waiting period, you do not have to be a supporting member to list items for sale here.

Don't worry about that ad, he's asking the same price as a new one. You don't have to be a supporting member to see the for sale ads, like here you must have enough posts and be a member long enough.

oh i thought if he hated it so much he would let it go for dirt cheap lol

You do get a sweet cheap ass dig servo that looks like it's from the MRC and an awesome rattle can paint job.

Then there is the broken CVD which saves you the bother of running it and breaking it yourself.

Oh yeah! Well worth the $270 (what he paid for it) shipped. LMAO

The rig was worth $50 less as soon as he popped the seal on the box. Drop another $50 for it being used and yet another $50 for it having a broken part you can't replace yet.

Last edited:
I normally don't pay much attention to reviews about rc's, I have broken things that some say should almost never break....Savages, almost every part on it, cvd shafts and not in the joint but the shaft itself. On the flip side I ran stock wheely king shocks for over a year and never had one leak and I beat the crap out of it, never had anything break on my MRC and I ran 2s with a mini torque master. I think the hype on this rig was built up too high and everyone expected it to be some kind of super crawler that will climb everything and never break.

It's an rc and just like every other rc it will break and sometime it will break as soon as you take then out of the box....It happens!

Smaxxin, there are NO restrictions to view, or even buy here at RCNT. The only restrictions are to sell, and those are 90 days as a member, and 100 posts. ANYONE can sell here after the waiting period, you do not have to be a supporting member to list items for sale here.

My mistake, I was typing faster than my little brain could process :hehe:

It has been edited

Last edited:
Hey you guys also have to remember that losi released this early to let consumers test it and see if there are any defaults, losi is probably already fixing the problems for the official release batch, it may be pushed back to july now since every thing is wrong. For the people who get a crawler with bad parts losi will probably replace them for free of you could go buy a new, good drive shaft fairly cheap. All new rigs have their problems, i know venom did, since i'm new to crawling i don't know if axial did, but probably they did. i'm sure if you wait another month or to all the kinks will be worked out and everyone will have an awesome rig, remember all it takes is for 1 person to screw up a mixture at a factory so all the cars get screwed over. Maybe this is why losi released the cars early, to get rid of all they're defects that were taking up warehouse space.-- losi still has my vote on their car i'll still buy it

It doesn't really work that way in the retail world. You loose sales if the product isn't right. Just ask Verizon how well they did releasing a not yet perfect BlackBerry Storm.

No way in hell did Losi release "defects that were taking up warehouse space" to the consumers to "let consumers test it and see if there are any defaults (you do mean defects?)". That is what Research and Development are for. I just don't buy your assumptions one bit.

Glad I decided on the AX10 RTC!!!

I'm glad you did too bro! Losi really messed up on this one, even if they make it better they already killed it for me, I'm not gonna spend money on something thats not superior and has already failed after such a long wait and build up.

That would have left a very bad taste in my mouth, Lloyd.

A $280 bad taste that would be hard to get out of your mouth:D, I'm sorry I know this has been said, but I am going to say it again, with all time they had with the release date getting pushed back over and over again, there is no way that there should have been issues with some thing like CVD's, specially when they are boasting about there 45 degrees of steering.:\:whhooo: and that's just one of the problems people are reporting.

This is very shocking to me, and disapointing. I kinda wanted one for my collection. I'm glad I havn't given in to temptation.

Back