Looking for a new cell phone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm looking to buy a new cell phone because I waited too long to realize my current phone sucks. lol

I was looking at the Sony Ericsson series of phones because my brother has one and I just like the design.

Does anyone have a specific recommendation as far as the Sony phones? I am on the AT&T network.

Last edited:
My buddy (Idnewcrwlr) just got one of the sony's and he seems to really like it....not much help lol...I personally am a Blackberry guy.

I suggest you get rid of at&t, they're a bunch of crooks

I used to have Sony Ericssons. Now I have a Nokia E51, best damn phone I ever had. Don't use the camera on my phones so that wasn't a concern. I do however use the calendar, and prefer my upcoming appointments to show up on the opening screen.

Ok, so At&t are crooks....So now, name one that isnt..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thats what I thought....lol
I have Alltel, well, now its Verizon, still sucks and is hella expensive.

Ok, so At&t are crooks....So now, name one that isnt..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thats what I thought....lol
I have Alltel, well, now its Verizon, still sucks and is hella expensive.

True, but I dont have near the problems with Verizon that I had with At&T. Plus at&t doesn't like to admit they are wrong and it doesn't take an act of congress to get them to fix it.

For the at&t my bro just got the Iphone 3GS and he loves it... but if you were looking to switch soon i just got the alias 2 from verizon and i love it so much!! but for the at&t you gotta have an Iphone, i wish i had at&t now dude!!

Ya thats true luther, Alltel usually is pretty helpful too me...still too expensive though lol.

Nope I'm going to be keeping AT&T lol. I already have a plan that I like so I was going to switch the sim cards lol.

Back