Latrax rally?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's in the fish? I see a door on it.
I used to be a big tropical fish keeper, and got this for a Xmas present. It's a decor from Pier 1 Import. The door is access to get to a candle. I guess you can say it's a lantern.

Haha
Wife said no to dirt course in the back lawn. However, I do have 2 small crawling trails on the property, a small pond for a bit of hydro rc fun, a max 50yd airgun range, and now a dead tree as a target system for axe and knife throwing.
Then there's chill time. I love being home! 😃
View attachment 190220View attachment 190221View attachment 190222View attachment 190223View attachment 190225View attachment 190224
View attachment 190228
View attachment 190230
View attachment 190229
Booking flight tickets soon 🤣

I used to be a big tropical fish keeper, and got this for a Xmas present. It's a decor from Pier 1 Import. The door is access to get to a candle. I guess you can say it's a lantern.
Nice. I used to have a LOT of fish. Another hobby I went completely nuts over. If I saw a fish I didn't have, I bought it. If it needed it's own tank, I bought it. It was BAD!

Nice. I used to have a LOT of fish. Another hobby I went completely nuts over. If I saw a fish I didn't have, I bought it. If it needed it's own tank, I bought it. It was BAD!
Not sure if you ever come across posts of my former 24" giant gourmet, Snowflake..
Start walking. You could be there in about a week 😆
From Baltimore to me is over 400 miles. If he could manage 10 miles per day, it would take him over 40 days.
I don't think there's enough bacon and Oreos in the world that could commit him to this task 🤪

Not sure if you ever come across posts of my former 24" giant gourmet, Snowflake..

From Baltimore to me is over 400 miles. If he could manage 10 miles per day, it would take him over 40 days.
I don't think there's enough bacon and Oreos in the world that could commit him to this task 🤪
10 miles per day? I used to do that running around the neighborhood 😆

Haha
Wife said no to dirt course in the back lawn. However, I do have 2 small crawling trails on the property, a small pond for a bit of hydro rc fun, a max 50yd airgun range, and now a dead tree as a target system for axe and knife throwing.
View attachment 190220View attachment 190221View attachment 190222View attachment 190223View attachment 190225View attachment 190224
View attachment 190228
View attachment 190230
View attachment 190229
Is that a modified marauder or an armada?!

I hear ya! I got the marauder .25, should’ve gotten the armada.

IMG_9576.jpeg

IMG_7864.jpeg

Haha
View attachment 190228
View attachment 190230
View attachment 190229
OMG you have all the toys! Spring break next year at your house! ;)

I love vacationing at my own home. Def not flying on a Boeing anytime soon.... Ha

OMG you have all the toys! Spring break next year at your house! ;)

I love vacationing at my own home. Def not flying on a Boeing anytime soon.... Ha
I set up my home to be fun for me. That's why I absolutely love my staycations! I no longer have much desire to travel.

I love the P17! Such an accurate 10 meter shooter. I turn one of mine into a .22.
The crosman 1322 barrel fits with light modification. Check out the zoraki hp 01 ultra. Really nice pneumatic shooter.
One last thing…slingshots. Check the simple shot ones.