Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion the anti dive kit makes the car handle better. It give you the option of running the stock geometry or you can minimize the anti dive with 2 additional inserts. My minimizing the anti dive, the caster in the front end is reduced. The Gt and the GT2 both have a lot of caster built into them and this caster makes the car stable in a straight line but it reduces the car's ability to turn into a corner and it also makes the rear end loose traction coming out of a corner.

More caster makes the steering aggressive from the middle of the turn to the exit. Reducing caster (anti-dive) makes the car more aggressive on entry to the turn and takes some steering away on exit.

My GT2 did not turn in as well as I wanted and it was very loose on the exit of the turn. Some people may like their car to handle like that but I didn't. I wanted more steering going in and more stability coming out of a turn. The M2C anti-dive kit made my car handle the way I wanted it to.
Do all GT cars need this anti dive kit ?

is this something that's needed on all GT cars ?
Lee

In my opinion the anti dive kit makes the car handle better. It give you the option of running the stock geometry or you can minimize the anti dive with 2 additional inserts. My minimizing the anti dive, the caster in the front end is reduced. The Gt and the GT2 both have a lot of caster built into them and this caster makes the car stable in a straight line but it reduces the car's ability to turn into a corner and it also makes the rear end loose traction coming out of a corner.

More caster makes the steering aggressive from the middle of the turn to the exit. Reducing caster (anti-dive) makes the car more aggressive on entry to the turn and takes some steering away on exit.

My GT2 did not turn in as well as I wanted and it was very loose on the exit of the turn. Some people may like their car to handle like that but I didn't. I wanted more steering going in and more stability coming out of a turn. The M2C anti-dive kit made my car handle the way I wanted it to.

Lee

I'm looking to get a on-road engine to put in the vehicle (OS .21XZ R VII or .21XZ SPEED)will that be possible using like a off road(buggy type)exhaust system?

Last edited:
I wish I had a Kyosho GT2- with the audi R8 (Favourite car, sensible, not stupid) body, shame they're so expensive and impossible to find in the U.K- I'll probably just get a Traxxas 4 Tec and make my own body, or find one- I know someone with a vacuum former.

Back