kyosho inferno gt2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNITRO

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
fresh rebuild and my first kyosho inferno gt2 😁😁 very simple but very impressive 👏 can anyone tell me how I can upload pictures as I see it has changed

fresh rebuild and my first kyosho inferno gt2 😁😁 very simple but very impressive 👏 can anyone tell me how I can upload pictures as I see it has changed
Just drag and drop the pics to your post one at a time.

On my phone I do this..
Screenshot_20230119-062142_Chrome.jpg

Then this...
Screenshot_20230119-062156_Android System.jpg

Then you can select where you pull images from...
Screenshot_20230119-062251_Files.jpg

By clicking here...
Screenshot_20230119-062622_Files.jpg

Then you select the directory and select the image(s). To select multiple images, hold down your finger on first image, then just click all the images you want to upload.

Then, your images will show up below your text entry field. Just click the insert button, then full image to insert it into your post.
Screenshot_20230119-063101_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
What is the file extension on the file? it has to be something like .jpg, .png, or .gif
tbh mate iam not to sure I mean one day I could upload up to 10 images and yesterday there where half loading then the error kept comeing up

tbh mate iam not to sure I mean one day I could upload up to 10 images and yesterday there where half loading then the error kept comeing up
Is it just certain pics or is it like every pic you try to upload?

Back