Know anywhere to mail order gallons & cases of Nitrotane???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregW

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can order the quarts......my local shop sometimes has the Nitrotane 20% gallons for reasonalbe prices.

I was hoping to find a spot to mail order a case from and save some $$$$. This should last us for a while.

its not good to have it stored.. plus its bout $30 a gallon.. and there is 6 to a case.. bout $180 plus shipping and insurance(remember its a flamable gas!!) so far your up to bout $240...and if you buy quarts you will be wasting evan more money.. plus the only way to order straight from the manufactorer, is if your a dealer.. so far it doesn't sound like any fun.. I'm leaning towards just picking up 2 gallons from the hobby shop, and that should keep you going for bout 2 months...

my LHS carries it for $22.99 20% & 30%

you can keep it for months if you keep it in a dar,k cold place...

heat ruins the alchohol content...

so keep it in the corner of a hall closet or somewhere where it is cool and dark.

if you just let it sit there you could get like 2 - 3 months before it starts to get a bit stale.

but if your using it i think youd run out faster that way and probly just from use be gone in a month or so, maybe a bit longer depending on how long and often you run your truck...