Jeff Gordon is Da Man!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad for the miscount.

Tom

Hey man no big deal.I do believe Jr is better than what he has shown us..I think the team behind him just doesn't have that want to win attitude and it has got to be rubbing off on Jr alittle.I'm sure he's getting sick and tired of running in the back and not racing for wins.I hope he gets a competitive ride so he can show us what he really has ..I heard Visa wanted to sponsor him so maybe Gibbs will have him as a driver then..

Hey man no big deal.I do believe Jr is better than what he has shown us..I think the team behind him just doesn't have that want to win attitude and it has got to be rubbing off on Jr alittle.I'm sure he's getting sick and tired of running in the back and not racing for wins.I hope he gets a competitive ride so he can show us what he really has ..I heard Visa wanted to sponsor him so maybe Gibbs will have him as a driver then..
Hmmmmm running in tha back,did you miss the last race and a few others,he has got some bonus points this year for sure,I think he rocks,just the fact of loosing his dad and sticking with the racing thing got my vote every race he is asked about his dad thats got to be hard,than he knows what the team needs to win but the control freak stepmother holds them back.........

He has lead atleast 1 lap in 5 of 12 races.I guess you can call that running upfront..I'm sorry I was wrong about that.

Jr with Gibbs racing? I cud see that they've got a gd team as it is Jr would just be a great addition. I think coach shd quit coaching and pay more attention to his race team though.

Revo, please try using real words, I'm slang is extremely annoying to read on a forum.

cud is what a cow chews, did you mean could?
gd = ?
shd, should read should.

Please take the time to type propper english, this is not aim or a text message. Thanks

Revo, please try using real words, I'm slang is extremely annoying to read on a forum.

cud is what a cow chews, did you mean could?
gd = ?
shd, should read should.

Please take the time to type propper english, this is not aim or a text message. Thanks

WTF man! LOL:stick:

well lets see how the race goes this week anybody here how the cot cars like dover,who looks good this week????:wedgie:

Unfortunatly its gonna be a hendrick car. They have the cot dialed.

ya we new that last week but was not intoday to see how things are going who looked good in practice?????:jet:

smart ass it was a real question

I gave you a real answer. I don't need to watch practice or read about poop, Jeff Gordon is always expected to run good!

Last edited:
I gave you a real answer. I don't need to watch practice or read about poop, Jeff Gordon is always expected to run good!

Your a little punk bitch that can't take a little joking....You don't want to read about how great Jeff Gordon is start your own thread about someone else!
Yep there we have it another gordon fan....sheesh hope the kids dont read this..grow up :bowned: