Jeff Gordon is Da Man!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you
well that went good just need ya all to know that got a bit out of hand,sorry to all I started it by the smart ass comment and well got worse from there I was pretty pissed at his next comment back but replied in private message not to clog up a good thread with kid stuff,again hope all is good....:celebrate2: :celebrate2:

ok smart ass lololololo just kidden:celebrate: :LoL:

Last edited:
Thanks to the rain and a great call thats WIN #4

my apology's to smaxxin for crapping on his thread, but i had to comment on the new MR. general chaos thread police....what did your comment below about jeff gordon, or the thread it is in have to do with RC.? i mean really...the world doesn't exist outside the world of RC right?

poopy diaper boy

so is this "poopy diaper boy" like a ranked roar driver or something?

I was just wondering was that a snivvle or just his voice this sunday,I could not belive it he says well tony did it also hahahahah the guy can drive for shure but man he sounds like a big baby when somthing goes wrong,and runs from the press crying.............

there is no denying from anyone like him or not, the boy can drive

my apology's to smaxxin for crapping on his thread

No need to apologize...Crap on :constipat

I was just wondering was that a snivvle or just his voice this sunday,I could not belive it he says well tony did it also hahahahah the guy can drive for shure but man he sounds like a big baby when somthing goes wrong,and runs from the press crying.............

He did say that but not in the tone your making it out to be. There is no doubt, he chocked...But everyone is allowed every now and then. Say what you want about him but he is still the points leader and will be very tough to dethrone this year.

BTW, how did Jr do in that race LOL...had to say it

BTW, how did Jr do in that race LOL...had to say it

Hey blew it up running second with 25 laps to go. Sucked... but at least he was running second when it did blow... which really blew. LOL I really don't think Jr is getting the top equipment DEI has to offer any more.

Anyone else catch NASCAR Prime time last night on the TV?
It seems to be a well put together program.

Anyone else catch NASCAR Prime time last night on the TV?
It seems to be a well put together program.

No I missed that. I think my Tivo got it... but I am not sure. So you really thought it was good? Cool. I really liked the Driver 360 show they had a few years back.. but I guess it never took off.
I will have to check it out next time it is on.

Back