How about it Bourbon drinkers.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could drink bourbon. Makes me gag at the smell and have never gotten sick from over drinking it. I do like some Canadian whiskeys. Weird.

In my defense I think cilantro tastes like soap and Pepsi tastes like mold. Stupid tongue.
Yer I'm not a fan of bourbon either. I use to drink it but my taste buds changed I guess.

I only drink scotch whiskies. I mainly drink Chivas Regal but I do like Jamesons too.

I'm turning into a Bourbon fan and I've tried quite a few. My latest selection. I've had the Eagle Rare before and it is one of the favorites. I'd love to see what other people are trying.

View attachment 177456
If you didn't live on the east coast I'd be wondering if I knew you. Never seen Rowan's Creek outside of a small friend group of mine and just got introduced to Eagle Rare. Both great bottles.

Been drinking beam for 20 years. Think yall convinced me to try others after this round. Just not tnt. That price is too hard to swallow. šŸ¤£

20231226_192951.jpg

Been drinking beam for 20 years. Think yall convinced me to try others after this round. Just not tnt. That price is too hard to swallow. šŸ¤£

View attachment 177811
I used to drink Beam. After drinking Wild Turkey, Beam tastes like water to me now. Try the American Honey with a vanilla coke. A bartender gave me one and she kinda got me liking mixed drinks again.

If you didn't live on the east coast I'd be wondering if I knew you. Never seen Rowan's Creek outside of a small friend group of mine and just got introduced to Eagle Rare. Both great bottles.
The Rowan's is a new one for us and actually hard find. I saw it on TV and searched the area. It's not distributed to Ma for retail. The ER is a favorite and now proving to be difficult to get.

ha! This is what i do 6 days a week 10 hrs a day. i work at Kentucky cooperage making bourbon barrels, i work the hooper. this means i grab the barrel, which has just been put together by hand, stick it in a large press and press the bands down securely around the barrels.
then i roll em down the line to other guys who send them to be filled.
edit.. we dont have liquer there we just supply the barrels tfor makers mark, jim beam, jack, all of em except 4 specific brands. no drinks for us except on our birthdays, we get a special bottle from makers mark with our names on it is pretty cool

Last edited:
ha! This is what i do 6 days a week 10 hrs a day. i work at Kentucky cooperage making bourbon barrels, i work the hooper. this means i grab the barrel, which has just been put together by hand, stick it in a large press and press the bands down securely around the barrels.
I think @Chubaka is now your new best friend

I think @Chubaka is now your new best friend
I would be fired because the bourbon disappeared. šŸ¤£šŸ« šŸ™ƒ

I work there to. I help empty the barrels. šŸ¤Ŗ

As many medications I am on, a shot of bourbon would throw me in a coma. :confused:

edit.. we dont have liquer there we just supply the barrels tfor makers mark, jim beam, jack, all of em except 4 specific brands. no drinks for us except on our birthdays, we get a special bottle from makers mark with our names on it is pretty cool
Cool stuff.

I would be fired because the bourbon disappeared. šŸ¤£šŸ« šŸ™ƒ

I work there to. I help empty the barrels. šŸ¤Ŗ
I'm with Chubaka but I'm considered a subcontractor.

So I know this is a rum. Iā€™m not much into liquor drinks But we got it on our honeymoon 25 years ago and I think itā€™s already 10 years old when u buy it. Reckon itā€™s worth opening and drinking now?

IMG_9185.jpeg

So I know this is a rum. Iā€™m not much into liquor drinks But we got it on our honeymoon 25 years ago and I think itā€™s already 10 years old when u buy it. Reckon itā€™s worth opening and drinking now?

View attachment 186023
Oh yeah. That should be pretty good. I like rum with vanilla Coke šŸ˜Š

I think we have a few flavored rums from then too. That been open.
I never was much of a rum drinker. But I had some Captain Morgan Black Label rum that was really good. We just drank it straight and I actually loved it. But we couldn't buy it around here. That bottle came back from Chicago with my friend's wife.