How about it Bourbon drinkers.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a liquor store in Bowling Green KY that has a birthday club. Each month they have a drawing for everyone with a birthday that month. If your name is drawn you can buy a bottle of Pappy. If you can afford it.

Went to a very high end bar after I sold my 1st house of 12 and purchased a 2 finger rock glass of this back in 97. smooth.. I did purchase a 25 year old bottle when my son was born.. not for you lack of funds peeps.

Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year Old 2019 - The Rare Whiskey Shop
Isn't Pappy like the Holy Grail of bourbon?

Went to a very high end bar after I sold my 1st house of 12 and purchased a 2 finger rock glass of this back in 97. smooth.. I did purchase a 25 year old bottle when my son was born.. not for you lack of funds peeps.

Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year Old 2019 - The Rare Whiskey Shop
Oh, the Pappy.
A friend let me sip some of his supply.
Once.
You really have to appreciate the pedigree to properly enjoy it.
I am not worthy.

thought id get these type of reply's when you see new bright rc..lol

That's my radio bag. Some of us are just more hardened than others. Chivas Royal Salute 21 year.

20231222_162144.jpg

Rieger's is a distillery local to Kansas City that I discovered recently. Dates back to the prohibition era. Great stuff. Other than that, I like Templeton Rye, Makers Mark, Jamison, and Woodford reserve.

20231222_185927.jpg

Thats fine. X and I will be over on the Crown forums 🤣 🤣 🤣

I love the lone Listerine bottle in the tote hahahaha
Ah the black sheep of the recycle bin.
I like to taste my stuff. So a swig before each session. 🤣

thought id get these type of reply's when you see new bright rc..lol
Not sure what this is supposed to even mean. No one in this thread said or posted anything about a New Brite that I'm aware of.

Ah the black sheep of the recycle bin.
I like to taste my stuff. So a swig before each session. 🤣
LOL, as long as you're not carrying it in your glove box like I do! 🤣

I drink
Water
Sweet Tea
And mt dew occasionally
🙃
Do yourself a favor and don't even go down that road. It seems cool and it probably doesn't help that all of us are in here talking about it like it's wonderful, but you may just be one of those guys like myself who easily develops addictions to things and that is an addiction you don't need. Besides, even if you're lucky enough to be one of the people who don't form a habit, it's really just a waste of money and not good for your health anyway. Don't be dumb like us. :)

I use to enjoy a drink here and there, and had a pretty good little collection at one point (mostly gifts). I haven't had a drink in over 3 years now and gave my collection away. I don't miss it at all.

Not sure what this is supposed to even mean. No one in this thread said or posted anything about a New Brite that I'm aware of.

LOL, as long as you're not carrying it in your glove box like I do! 🤣

Do yourself a favor and don't even go down that road. It seems cool and it probably doesn't help that all of us are in here talking about it like it's wonderful, but you may just be one of those guys like myself who easily develops addictions to things and that is an addiction you don't need. Besides, even if you're lucky enough to be one of the people who don't form a habit, it's really just a waste of money and not good for your health anyway. Don't be dumb like us. :)
Reminds me of a cartoon called Dilbert. He picked his boss up and his boss spit his mouth wash in the glove box.

@DavidB1126 listen to the advise above. Just that pic I posted I calculated $403 before taxes. This was only a week or twos worth. Let's say I could have bought the xmaxx ultimate with the most expensive system and lipos and still had money left over in just 6 months or less. By the time you realize you have a problem or get help it usually takes a toll on your body.

Atleast if you spent your money on something like rc, you have something to show.

I generally prefer single malt to blends, but still drink either.

I had a small glass of Johnny Walker Double Black last night... first I've had in months.