Got Em!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedNeXx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Got my baby 2day... all i need now is Nitro Fuel lol.

right she taking a nap... ima run over to lhs and get some forumula before it wakes up.

aka a

Revo

ok I'm getting some in a min i feel like blah right now

DSC04455.jpg

DSC04456.jpg

DSC04457.jpg

DSC04458.jpg

DSC04459.gif

DSC04460.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

DSC04463.jpg

DSC04464.gif

Wow, nice car! BTW: Take out the glow plug wire, it eats up the power of your battery pack. Go get a glow plug igniter while your at the LHS.

already have i just put it in there with the pics i still need to tape it down

dam u :flamer::flamer: i can't even run mine my picco 26 mount havent got in yet

Nice truck....

Don't leave it inside like that. They need plenty of sunlight and fresh air. =devil

Nice truck....

Don't leave it inside like that. They need plenty of sunlight and fresh air. =devil

and they also need Nitro :p lol I'm going to gizmo's with my buddy hes got a Budweisers boat over there need to b picked up it never sold

and they also need Nitro :p lol I'm going to gizmo's with my buddy hes got a Budweisers boat over there need to b picked up it never sold

Agggh! WTH is it with you people tonight? Why is it that you can capitalize a proper noun but still start a sentence with "and"? That post should probably be about 5 sentences but it doesn't have a single period.

We can't read that bullshit!

omg Lessen?

you didnt know?

Today is talk annoying to PiSs LeSsEn pFf FrIdAy?

Welcome :p lol

You've got to be kidding me. Do you think that's cute? Do you think you're entertaining? Do you think at all? There are very few people around here that have much [if any] appreciation for that rediculous form of communication. Cell phones are one thing, but I can type proper english with more efficiency than you kids can think of ways to fiddlesticks it up. Keep the chat type in the chat rooms. There is a reason that message boards are intended to be permanent. That's so other people can actually READ IT later. Oh, and as far as your feeble attempt at being a smartass... Congratulations. The Zandor Effect is coming...

I am very and highly sorry for my actions. I did not know that you were this into the forums. I will keep all your information in mind every post!

Last edited:
Nice ride now go have some fun with it, as soon as you get some formula for it, LOL!!!