going to be doing the diffs on my lst

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUTY

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
for the first time and upgrade them i use it for on and off road mostly high speed what oil and grease do i use and tips and pics id appreicate it and where to but ? any links would be appreciated as well .........thanx

This is what I use for diff grease.

384344_398073936906426_563229581_n.jpg

also use the HD diffs with the metal inserts if you need a link i can get one for ya.. they sell em on ebay pretty cheap

also use the hd diffs with the metal inserts if you need a link i can get one for ya.. They sell em on ebay pretty cheap
yes please any links would be great I'm new this addicted hobby lol

also use the HD diffs with the metal inserts if you need a link i can get one for ya.. they sell em on ebay pretty cheap

+1 on that.

I ran 12+ gallons through my aftershock with the original diff gears. I replaced bearings a couple times and installed the HD cups around gallon 4. I ran 50K oil in mine since I was bashing only.

The guy I sold it to ran about another gallon through it and sold it to another guy who beats the living daylights out of it. Not sure of the diffs anymore, but anything over 5-6 gallons is just pure gravy in my book.

Back