Why does my tmaxx 3.3 not do wheelies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamnotsmart

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a os 11k carb any way i tune it does nothing feels like it doesn’t have much power or any at all has not popped one wheelie at all I can lean or richen nothing has high speed but like no power for wheelies shocks are good double spaced and good for wheelies just doesn’t seem like it wil do it at all any suggestions? Recently replaced my rear diff that the screws where broken in and thought that would fix it
Only time I did wheelies with nothing done to it stock carb and breaking in engine and would do wheelies like nothing barely touching and now won’t do any at all thinking of just putting a whole new engine on
I have a os 11k carb any way i tune it does nothing feels like it doesn’t have much power or any at all has not popped one wheelie at all I can lean or richen nothing has high speed but like no power for wheelies shocks are good double spaced and good for wheelies just doesn’t seem like it wil do it at all any suggestions? Recently replaced my rear diff that the screws where broken in and thought that would fix it

Only time I did wheelies with nothing done to it stock carb and breaking in engine and would do wheelies like nothing barely touching and now won’t do any at all thinking of just putting a whole new engine on
Have only ran about probably a gallon maybe not even through the engine

it could be less powerful than the TRX3.3? Maybe not tuned best? I'm not a nitro guy, so IDK.
I have a Revo 3.3 and make that thing wheelies all day and have multiple cars and never had this problem just with this got it originally with a dynamite .19 and wanted to see how it was with a. Tmaxx 3.3 so never seen it before with one I tune this thing any way leaned all the way no wheelies or nothing doesn’t even feel like it has power might just lower might shift point or something idk

I will say tires, shocks, clutch or gearing if your other truck does. Either your shocks are absorbing the energy, your tires and or clutch is slipping, or maybe the gearing is to tall for speed and lacks the torque?

Other than that maybe try a different glow plug?

Stock gearing new tires stock clutch new clutch shock idk maybe
I will say tires, shocks, clutch or gearing if your other truck does. Either your shocks are absorbing the energy, your tires and or clutch is slipping, or maybe the gearing is to tall for speed and lacks the torque?

Other than that maybe try a different glow plug?
I’ll try that just running stock