Go .20 Traxxas replacement engine's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wife wont let me near our credit card , I have poor impulse control lol.
best bet is to use a prepayed card ,that way she has no idea what I'm doing until the packages arrive...

me too , I'm struggling to deal with it atm lol. sooo much stuff to buy but I aint working 7 days a week to pay for it , 6 is bad enough

I do 5 days 12-14 hrs. The commander stays home and raises babies that way.

Dont get me wrong...I've run up a nice credit card bill on PC and RC stuff but I think 6-8K is the farthest I've gone in the whole for it and most of that was on my main gaming PC. Regret doing it now but hind sight is 20/20

I work the boss works 5 days so sunday is my only real play day and its currently pushing 100 degrees in your measure so I'm sitting my fat ass inside today, gotta calibrate a mates flux with the pc and that's the only rc related fun for tis week.

we tried to work out how much I spent in my first year of nitro and it was somewhere around the 5k mark....on one truck it got worse when I got more and now I've started collecting the old school Tamiya rigs I had back in the day....

I work the boss works 5 days so sunday is my only real play day and its currently pushing 100 degrees in your measure so I'm sitting my fat ass inside today, gotta calibrate a mates flux with the pc and that's the only rc related fun for tis week.

we tried to work out how much I spent in my first year of nitro and it was somewhere around the 5k mark....on one truck it got worse when I got more and now I've started collecting the old school Tamiya rigs I had back in the day....
100 degrees!!! I thought we were having nice weather for January. I think it got to 46 today! I'm moving to Australia!!

My only problem rcing here is high temp, its 8 at night and still around 75 degrees...

My wife and I love hotter temps. We were going to take a job in San Antonio TX still with the same company as a supervisor running a crude oil fleet. But the crude price dropped on domestic oil. The project is on hold..

Pretty sure this thread is officially hijacked and derailed... sorry @hulkmaxx

Last edited:
yeh December and jan are bloody hot here but it was a weird old year last year, one day it would be hot next it would rain...
doesn't look like oil prices are going up anytime soon either ,are fuel prices are about to hit the $1/ltr mark , hasn't be that way in nearly 15 years.
this thread deffo went in a different direction ,@hulkmaxx , let us know when you have this engine would love to get a review for sure.

yeh December and jan are bloody hot here but it was a weird old year last year, one day it would be hot next it would rain...
doesn't look like oil prices are going up anytime soon either ,are fuel prices are about to hit the $1/ltr mark , hasn't be that way in nearly 15 years.
this thread deffo went in a different direction ,@hulkmaxx , let us know when you have this engine would love to get a review for sure.

It's all good chickenman. I wish I had those temps here where I am at. It touched in the 50's here Saturday. Now were back to totaly frozen again. Our weather is crazy makes no sense. As for gas here in WV we have to pay a higher tax rate on it so lowest it has gone is $1.99. When I get my hands on this Go mill I will most def do a complete review on it.

77 below just north of me last week here in ny

The only babies I have are the 4 wheeled or bladed variety...Has to stay that way too so the 2 legged kind dont starting taking the bulk of our baby money! Now if I can only keep the wife on the same page...

women always win in the end shane ,its best to try and get a deal goin before the babies come lol .
I'm fairly sure every major event in my life with the mrs involves get a 1:1 car ,getting married netted me my gt and getting my current car got me my xr8 .....do you see a pattern here.

women always win in the end shane ,its best to try and get a deal goin before the babies come lol .
I'm fairly sure every major event in my life with the mrs involves get a 1:1 car ,getting married netted me my gt and getting my current car got me my xr8 .....do you see a pattern here.
hahaha....yeah you're probably right but I aint going down without a fight!

Marriage is a compromise. You say what you want and then they will tell you what you can have....

Back