Freezing My Arse Off!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man I'm Freezing my Arse Off in this server room, Anyone else sitting in a air conditioned server room?? Thats where my Office is and its air conditioned 24/7

My damm nipples are so hard they feel like there going to explode LOL...did I just share too much LOL:shrug:

LMAO. Way to much info. :p I could freeze water in our server room. Our server room is another room inside our office so I am not sitting inside it. The building manager over compensated for the freezing temps outside so now I am roasting. :( My little button just popped. Take me outta the oven!!! hehe

Electric socks and long johns.
I know they don't feel as good as the silk teddy and stockings but you'll be warmer. :whistle:

I know how you feel the class iam in right now is like (well feels like) 20 below 0 its crazy.

Originally posted by FastEddy
I know they don't feel as good as the silk teddy and stockings but you'll be warmer. :whistle:

Someone please tell me why Eddy is still a mod!

Chris I'll never forgive you for recommending Eddy.

-Michael

in the summer our fugged up computer room can reach 80 degrees. Its fuggin ridiculous that these people are too cheap to get a better air conditioning unit for that room. And they want to know why we keep going through power supplies.....IDIOTS!!!

What's AC? I live in humboldt and the AC is always on. My sever room never goes above 75.

my house is always hot
woodie u can make me mod if u want lol to replace eddy

Haha that sucks... My friend works in a server room and he allways tells me story of him whereing 2 winter coates in to work.. in the summer :)
And drink alot of >> :coffee: :jade:

Wait until me and Eddy get you alone...... tomorrow.....mr. tripod!

lmao

lol theres something in the store for you christian

uhhh... there should be a glass door between your office and the server room. How the hell could you hear anything on the phone with all that fan noise?

I've had tech support on the phone in the server room a couple times. I have to put one of those foam earplugs in one ear so I can hear.

It's cold, but thinking about Msly's nipples makes me warm.

Originally posted by FastEddy

Eddy knows when to not sacrifice comfort for fashion.

Back