Back on the Pedals

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to a strip club once, when I turned 21. Never understood it to be honest. It's like paying the car payment on a car you know good and well you're never going to get to drive.
Same. My dad took me to a strip club when I was 16. Didnt understand the fascination then and at 49 I still dont understand it. Not that I mind the scenery but as you say, its like giving a paycheck to stare at some artwork in a museum. 🤷‍♂️
Same with me. I went once for a buddy's bachelor party. It didn't do anything for me except made me felt dirty and creepy for being there.

Just started dabbling with the pedals again the last few days after 3 months of healing a shattered navicular bone in my foot.
Its painful, but it seems to be helping alot to get my ankle mobility back!
Riding a trek marlin 8, mostly flat ground until i get some power back in my leg/foot.

Just started dabbling with the pedals again the last few days after 3 months of healing a shattered navicular bone in my foot.
Its painful, but it seems to be helping alot to get my ankle mobility back!
Riding a trek marlin 8, mostly flat ground until i get some power back in my leg/foot.
Just take it nice and slow.

I need to get my booty back on bike. It's been either to wet or too hot! Temps aren't going to be getting any cooler in the next couple of months. So, at this rate, I probably won't be back on again until the fall.

Older thread but seems like a better place to put this.
I drove over to Caldwell Idaho about 50 miles from us to ride a few miles on the Caldwell greenbelt,
I met and talked to a guy from Washington DC and he was bikepacking from DC to Washington state. I thought that was very cool and he gave me his youtube channel addy.

I met and talked to a guy from Washington DC and he was bikepacking from DC to Washington state. I thought that was very cool and he gave me his youtube channel addy.
I'd get as far away from DC as I could too! 🤣

Funny how things change over the years, I was stationed at Fr. Ritchie MD. and drove to DC two or three times a week and way back then, DC was very nice.

Older thread but seems like a better place to put this.
I drove over to Caldwell Idaho about 50 miles from us to ride a few miles on the Caldwell greenbelt,
Riding coast to coast is one of my bucket list thing that I don't think will ever happen. Hiking the entire Appalachian Trail is another one 😔

I can only dream of it, I would run out of oxygen hose shortly after I left the house. :cry:
All I can do is go on my short trips and share a few pics to my friends, speaking of.....

IMG_1100.JPG

This is the guy I met this morning. Like I said, he is a very nice and cool guy.

I can only dream of it, I would run out of oxygen hose shortly after I left the house. :cry:
All I can do is go on my short trips and share a few pics to my friends, speaking of.....

View attachment 171661
This is the guy I met this morning. Like I said, he is a very nice and cool guy.

Riding cross country and stealth camping as well...awesome!

Riding coast to coast is one of my bucket list thing that I don't think will ever happen. Hiking the entire Appalachian Trail is another one 😔
I wanted to do a coast to coast ride .. Its actually what I was training for the year I was diagnosed with cancer.. I did over 8000 miles in 2019 as prep to do it in 2020.. got my diagnosis in march of 2020.. God is a gag joke writer I tell ya!

I'm planning a short trip from my house to Midvale Idaho. It's 22 miles and I am going to ride up there, get a motel and then ride back the next day.
My wife is going to meet me there with dinner and my oxygen machine.

I'm planning a short trip from my house to Midvale Idaho. It's 22 miles and I am going to ride up there, get a motel and then ride back the next day.
My wife is going to meet me there with dinner and my oxygen machine.
The trek sounds awesome!
......but, no need to brag about your love life.
🤣

Back