FREE savage X!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj200415

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I take an engineering technologies class at our local CTC. We have to pick a project in our class to build next year. I brought up an idea about a nitro car build, and a savage X came to mind. He said ok, and i get to build it up and put all the hop ups i want on it. and get this, I get to KEEP it!!!! Any idea for radio/ other hop-ups?

If everything is free. Just go down to the local hobby shop or go online and buy everything you like and get the best of the best stuff for it. Radio id go with the M11 if everything is free, might as well or the dx3 is also a good system. Your just too lucky man.

Bryson

OK, where in Ohio do you live and what school do you go to because I am going to quit my job and go to THAT school! You lucky bastage!

Can't say much on hop-ups, other than get the X kit and put a killer engine in it! Maybe go with the three speed tranny and add a reverse module while you're at it! Heck, I say, search for Imbroken's for sale thread and get some ideas to make it a killer racer!

Geez, some guys have ALL the luck!

i gotta thank you guys! your taxes are paying for it !!LOL!! hey, what do you think about a spectrum or somthing?

If you can pick any radio, might as well get a Nomadio.

I was gonna take a 1:1 car and make it remote controlled, but would of been little expensive!

like to keep radio in 200 dollar range, cause gonna mod the hell outta this thing!

yes, alot of my friends have ordered 1000+ dollar robots to build.

1000+ that is not a hole lot really 500 just for the truck it dont take long and you can rack up 2500 be for quick! but if its free to you go for it! good to know tax dollers goin for something good. lol

I'm with Monkey... where is this school and when can I enroll? You with me Monkey?

Tom

pike ctc in jasper ohio area.......

yes, alot of my friends have ordered 1000+ dollar robots to build.

Just wanted to make sure. I'd hate to see you build a cooperdillion truck then get stuck with the price tag.

1000+ that is not a hole lot really 500 just for the truck it dont take long and you can rack up 2500 be for quick!

Your right, it's not a "whole" lot unless you don't have it and you have to come up with it quickly.

I wish the school I teach at would let me do that!!!! I've always wanted a 1/5 scale buggy.

I wish the school I teach at would let me do that!!!! I've always wanted a 1/5 scale buggy.

My thoughts exactly... I would love to build an FG MT, with 4 wheel steering and a 4x4 kit!

Tom

the set-up is going to be aroud $700, because i could get denied if it did not match most of the other prices of other projects, so i went light.

700 bucks will get all the stuff you need for a good stocker have fun!

yea, I'm going to try an order more stuff when I'm done building it, if he will let me!

Back