Fishing.....Amazing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously not in Canada.. Just alittle illegal ! All those fish were crazy though . Why shoot them with a bow when you can just let them jump in haha .

Thats a big thing across the country actually. Usually its done with carp, just to keep the population under control.

Bryson

I have been bow fishing many times but never shot any in the air...That looks fun!

Them flying fish are getting bad here on the mississippi. There coming up stream.. Weird stuff..
I've been bow fishing before but just for carp. VERY fun and a hell of a fight.

i seen so many videos of this.

makes me laugh every time

Even a lit tip for night fishing. You don't need rods, bows or nets. Just a boat for them to jump into.
They were having a blast.
Whatever happened to, "Quiet, you'll scare the fish."

Even a lit tip for night fishing. You don't need rods, bows or nets. Just a boat for them to jump into.
They were having a blast.
Whatever happened to, "Quiet, you'll scare the fish."

That went by the boards around beer number 12...

Now, if they start strappin dynamite to the arrows and yellin YEEE-HAW!, I'm movin to Mexico.

Now, if they start strappin dynamite to the arrows and yellin YEEE-HAW!, I'm movin to Mexico.

LOL I have witnessed dynamite fishing when I was a kid, I thought it was cool at the time. I had a couple of friends that had to build a project in their electronics class, they build a fish shocker that was so small it would fit in a skoal can. It worked so well they got nevus and gave it away....It's a federal offence to use them.

Amazing stuff. One guy was trying to pick up a fish that jumped into the boat when another came up and hit him in the face.
Looked to be as much fun as shooting fish in a barrel. Might not take skill, but it sure seems like fun.
:ale: :cheers:

Might not take skill

It takes skill to shoot any moving target with a bow. Now factor in the moving boat and waves....Those guys have mad skills, they make it look easy because that video is for advertisement.

Amazing stuff. One guy was trying to pick up a fish that jumped into the boat when another came up and hit him in the face.
Looked to be as much fun as shooting fish in a barrel. Might not take skill, but it sure seems like fun.
:ale: :cheers:

This takes CRAZY skill.. To hit a movie object as yourself is moving?? Thats PURE skill. Bowhunting a deer takes mad skill, I can't imagine actually shooting one of these fish in the air while the boat is moving.

Back