Fish tank pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well MAKE SURE you do research before you set it up. Text me if you need any info or questions. 530-282-3331 Ask SNG how rushing works out ;)

Well MAKE SURE you do research before you set it up. Text me if you need any info or questions. 530-282-3331 Ask SNG how rushing works out ;)

I already saw how it works out on the other forum. I've learned patience just from my fresh tanks. I don't know when I can begin, as I need a few things, but we shall see in the not too distant future.

I lost a anemone and a mushroom by letting lfs guys tell me it was time to ad them. So Ya asks the right people questions. Unless u fully trust them, don't listen to the fish store, di dn't work for me. Ask brando or forum

Even on forums be careful. People tend to believe the first thing they learn unless proved wrong they will defend it till death lol. I however will tell you I dont know if I dont haha. Also every tank is different so thats another thing that comes into play as far as whats right or wrong.

Just feedin my fish lol

32149_477594072303192_955898773_n.jpg

482048_477594148969851_1039356150_n.jpg

Well I moved some of my zoas to a frag rack on the side of the tank about halfway down. They look much better. I'm thinking they had to much light in the middle on the sand. I moved the rest under the rack and we will see what happens.

index.php

Yeah they do look better now. Funny how such a little change can throw off or make up such differences.

Ya and no tank is the same. Its crazy lol

Verry nice man,good work I've always wanted to start a reef tank just haven't had the money

transmited from a mobile communications device

Yep, awesome looking setup. can't wait till summer so I can do a bigger one like yours or bigger. Great pieces in yours.

Thanks guys! When I get my own place I am for sure doing a bigger one. Atleast a 75. But for now its this.

Yeah, need a pretty permanent spot for that big ol tank like that, so much weight.

Yea for sure. I used to have a 55G in a mobile home and I had to go under the house and reinforce the spot where it was. You figure Saltwater is over 8 pounds per gallon plus sand, rock, tank itself, stand... Your at about 700+ pounds in a 18"x48" area

Big enough for another tank too if you upgrade.

Thats the plan. Id go even bigger if it would fit in my sump.

Couple new pieces...

Pink panther Zoas...

index.php

Red Planet Acro (so awesome when grown)

index.php

Sympodium

index.php

And some updated pics cause I'm bored lol

index.php

Pally garden

index.php

Crazy shroom

index.php

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:50 AM ----------

2afy2dk.jpg

dzti69.jpg

When did you get the ricordea? Not sure I remember you having it.