First time I’ve wanted a Raminator

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like..
single ladies GIF

I'm a firm believer in, the bigger it is, the more of a pain in the butt they are.
I have two 1/5 scale Baja 5b that are a pain to load.
My Xmaxx isn't terrible.
I don’t know about that. I love working on my 6s and 8s rigs and feel they’re so easy to wrench on. I have two scx24s that are bone stock (for my boys) and working on them is a total nightmare. I’ve replaced 3 motors and a few other bits so far and It was not fun at all.

I guess I can fit more scx24s in my truck though than 8s rigs. 😂

I don’t know about that. I love working on my 6s and 8s rigs and feel they’re so easy to wrench on. I have two scx24s that are bone stock (for my boys) and working on them is a total nightmare. I’ve replaced 3 motors and a few other bits so far and It was not fun at all.

I guess I can fit more scx24s in my truck though than 8s rigs. 😂
Oh yeah, I love wrenching on them and it's easy. The pain in the arse part is moving them around. My Baja 5b are heaving and hard for me to pack around.
I have medical issues so sometimes I just can't do it.

Oh yeah, I love wrenching on them and it's easy. The pain in the arse part is moving them around. My Baja 5b are heaving and hard for me to pack around.
I have medical issues so sometimes I just can't do it.
Ah, I’m sorry about the medical issues mate. Lugging these things around can be a challenge. ESP through doorways!

LOL I don't have a shelf that big. :eek:
Here's a good example of size with a Deadbolt next to it.

IMG_1406.JPG

Last edited: