First time I’ve wanted a Raminator

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a firm believer in, the bigger it is, the more of a pain in the butt they are.
I have two 1/5 scale Baja 5b that are a pain to load.
My Xmaxx isn't terrible.
When it comes to rc, I prefer small scales. Never had any interest in anything over 1/8 scale.

Also that big beautiful truck is expensive to fix. It pains me to see what they just did to it.

Thunder rc has the grave digger and he drives the crap out of it, he took a big tumble (wumble) and broke an axle or something, a 1/8, 1/10, or anything smaller probably would have easily survived, the weight of these big machines causes damage.
I can't wait to get my 30DNT….. 🙃

Breaking parts is sadly part of the heavy "large scale handling", so unless you have an all plastic X-maxx it'll cost a bit. Or drive gently like me. Never broke anything due to bad driving. Flip a real car and I'm quite sure something could break🤣

Regular RC's get expensive to fix. I don't wanna know what damage Talbot is going to cause and the price
He's got a huge channel, so I'm sure most of his stuff are free. Also, the man knows how to make money, and I'm guessing he's got quite a bit of it, considering he owns a Lambo.

I owned it me for three years , I put a Taylor 50 in it and did nothing but wonder why , breaking stuff isn't as bad as 💔 ng your back to load it , Everytime something breaks it's a ton -0- money , I finnally got tired of the impractical part of things and finnally sold it , I can say from a ton of experience with this thing , that if you buy one , leave the stock engine in it , now days the stock engine is just right , I was glad to see the move of the brake servo , and the boosted electrical , but unless your a doctors lawyer , be ready for many costs , but don't get me wrong here they are blast , and where ever you go , you end up with a gang of smiles watching it👍👍💪💪

You have to hand it to him whether or not some of us like to watch his videos or not, he isn't stupid.
He has turned something that he truly loves and turned it into a high paying business.
Good for him.

You have to hand it to him whether or not some of us like to watch his videos or not, he isn't stupid.
He has turned something that he truly loves and turned it into a high paying business.
Good for him.
True, wish I could do the same.