Fantasy Football!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team 17

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Why don't we get a Fantasy Football league going. I'm sure we have plenty of football fans here. If there is at least Ten, I think we can start one up on cbssportsline.com I believe it's free and we still have time to get one started. How bout it??

i love fantasy football. that would be a good idea

bryan

I already play in three leagues, so I don't think I can give another one a go, but good luck with it. Fantasy is really fun, especially with guys you know.

Originally posted by msly

Thats sounds kinda funny LOL.... J/K

yeah I know, that was no accident....ummm did I just say that?

EL- Fantasy football is basically where you control a team of players, QB, RB's, WRs, Defenses etc.. and you get point based on what the individual players do. For instance, your QB throws a TD and your team gets 6 points, your QB throws an INT and your team loses points. You have players from all different teams. You compete against others and you hope your players score more(on the field) then there players. It is a huge deal for football fans. It is fun beacuse it gives meaninig to games I wouldn't normally care about. I may hate the Raiders, but if I got Rich Gannon, I want to watch and see him do well.

Sounds like something to do when you have too much unoccupied time, something I don't have that much of.

it actually doesn't take that long, at least for me, some guys go crazy with it. The computer adds up all the stats, I just like to talk trash with the other guys in the league.

Back